'00 R #165 (VIN 1FAFP47H4YF223312) pronounced D.O.A.

flattrack53

Established Member
He said it was a comparable sale so I would assume its a salvage car. A 5k mile car would fetch right around 40k with a clean no accident title.

04Saleen281

Established Member
is 253 a salvage title also?

Not a salvage title. Accident free car up until about 2 weeks ago (see thread asking for OEM hood). Car did need 4 new tires, a battery, fluid all around, and the front bumper re-attached at the time of purchase.

Last edited:

MeNmySN95

Established Member
It states that I am open to offers. I am just asking for what I am in the car. Repairs were $18,000 as I did it the right way and not fill the car with Bondo.

All in All I feel like it was worth it, as I have had over $30K in fun with the car within the last year. Just thinning out some of the cars. Selling my 03' Aston Martin and 57' Gullwing as well.

TFStang

Established Member
I bought 253 last year with 5k original miles for less than that. But the CA market may be stronger for these cars, I dunno. Not trying to be a negative Nancy, just trying to give feedback based on a comparable sale.

I remember #253 was for sale last year. I think the guy was from PA and wanted $38K for the car. If you got it for less than $32,500, you stole that thing.

flattrack53

Established Member
Sounds killer. I noticed the offset on your front control arms. Did you go with the Maximum Motorsport's k-member and control arm set up?

Users who are viewing this thread