03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
Buy's it for 50K, sells it for 46K after spending all that money on CCW's. What an idiot.

EDIT: Just to add to that If I were to sell my Cobra I would take a loss with what I have into it for mods and what I bought it for VS what I could sell it for. But in this case he bought this for the purpose to flip it like all his other Cobra's. Buy's it for 50K and lists it for 59K to make a profit and cover the cost of the CCW's but in the end spends the money on the CCW's and sell's it for 4K less than what he bought it for less than a year ago and with not even really doing much with the car at all.

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Buy's it for 50K, sells it for 46K after spending all that money on CCW's. What an idiot.

EDIT: Just to add to that If I were to sell my Cobra I would take a loss with what I have into it for mods and what I bought it for VS what I could sell it for. But in this case he bought this for the purpose to flip it like all his other Cobra's. Buy's it for 50K and lists it for 59K to make a profit and cover the cost of the CCW's but in the end spends the money on the CCW's and sell's it for 4K less than what he bought it for less than a year ago and with not even really doing much with the car at all.
Well, he put a different hood on it :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Is there any proof that he actually bought it for $50K? That's what he SAID he paid, right? But I don't believe anything he says unless it's documented. He's a snake in the grass.

Venom351R

Established Member
Is there any proof that he actually bought it for $50K? That's what he SAID he paid, right? But I don't believe anything he says unless it's documented. He's a snake in the grass.

Tyler confirmed that he bought it from him for 50K on some FB posts

1FastFord

Established Member
exactly, I would have a hard time buying it for the title issues alone, wouldn't care how nice it is or the price.

MTBSully

Established Member
I guess i just don’t understand how someone can spend 50k on a Cobra that was maintained by a drug addicted who kept it in a tent. Not to mention all the other drama + title jumping.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

exactly, I would have a hard time buying it for the title issues alone, wouldn't care how nice it is or the price.

I think those guys are saying the Smeiginator bought it for $50k, not the next guy who supposedly has purchased it in the last day or so.

Shit depsite all the drama id pay low 40s for that car. Still looks super clean, clean title, and i'd give it the home it deserves in a real garage. Plus id have the satisfaction of knowing the loser I bought it from took a $15k bath on it.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I think those guys are saying the Smeiginator bought it for $50k, not the next guy who supposedly has purchased it in the last day or so.

Shit depsite all the drama id pay low 40s for that car. Still looks super clean, clean title, and i'd give it the home it deserves in a real garage. Plus id have the satisfaction of knowing the loser I bought it from took a $15k bath on it.

Ahhh I’m an idiot. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Venom351R

Established Member
Remember when this car was listed at 59K and he said its fine if it does not sell he will just keep it......ends up taking a 13K hit when selling it. Sure has hell to me does not sound like someone who was fine with it not selling. Looks more like he was wanting to unload this no matter what. Just more things to stack on top of the josh lies and misdirection.

Users who are viewing this thread