Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
No way that's his lollll

IMG_2506.JPG

Yessir!!

Slowings

Established Member
I wonder what the latest is on his completely legit caliper convserion sales is. I despise this dude and every single person who stuck up for him on the warning posts haha.

Wonder what he’s got his eyes on next now that the Supra is up.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
LHD white non turbo? That’s a diamond in the rough. Kids smoking crack now. Wonder if his baby mama knows about these transactions because I’m sure she would love to tell the judge all about this. At this point his daddy should drop the hammer on his ass.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
LHD white non turbo? That’s a diamond in the rough. Kids smoking crack now. Wonder if his baby mama knows about these transactions because I’m sure she would love to tell the judge all about this. At this point his daddy should drop the hammer on his ass.
I think he picked the unicorn as his "out" to try and recover some cash, get high and scam on.

Venom351R

Established Member
I just realized I had not checked up on this for a few weeks with as much as I've had going on. Peaked his IG page and saw that post about looking for the white non turbo lol. Not anywhere in the comments did he tell anyone he's selling the current one, he played it off as though he was going to have 2. So if a non turbo LHD white supra was right car how the F did he end up with a black turbo RHD? Well I mean obviously besides being a crack head lol.

I did un load my Shelby GT350 pretty quick after getting it so I wont tear into him to hard for that but I'm not swapping from domestic to import either. Ended up getting a 1993 Fox with the plans of a very very nice engine build / turbo and dubbing it the Cobra killer :)

Users who are viewing this thread