11's n/a

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
buddy just picked up a mach 1 and hes an all motor kinda guy. whats is gonna take to get a mach1 in the 11's all motor?

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
really forged stroker? i figured some serious gear ie 4:30's or 4:56's weight reduction full bolt ons, full exhaust, full suspension, drag wheels and a rather agressive tune would get the job done i guess not.

Shinigami

Established Member
LMAO forged stroker? are you kidding me?

Boltons heads and cams...thats all you'll need, there are vids of guys doing 12.4 with just tires, exhasut and intake

Ben99GT

Just a stock GT
Established Member
Heads/Cams?! No. :bs: Bolt ons (exhaust, tune, and cold air at a minimum. LTs, ported intake, elec. w/p, and a full dyno tune will make it easier), gears (4.30 minimum, 4.56 optimal), tire (15" d/r will do it, E/T Drag will be better), suspension (adjustable upper control arms are esential), suspension setup (an angle finder is your friend, also read up on suspension pre-load), and practice can net you 11s. Take a couple hundred pounds out of the car and it will make it easier.

There are ~600 rwhp cars that run 12s (we've all seen them), and ~300 rwhp cars that run mid 11s or better. I'd rather have a performing underdog than a dyno queen.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
LMAO forged stroker? are you kidding me?

Boltons heads and cams...thats all you'll need, there are vids of guys doing 12.4 with just tires, exhasut and intake

Hey....I like the stroker- just thought I'd throw it in there. It sure can't hurt:shrug:

There is a Mach owner on this board 03AV8R... or something like that that has his Mach in the 11's on stock motor. Lot's of wt reduction, slicks etc. Pretty crazy

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Hey....I like the stroker- just thought I'd throw it in there. It sure can't hurt:shrug:

There is a Mach owner on this board 03AV8R... or something like that that has his Mach in the 11's on stock motor. Lot's of wt reduction, slicks etc. Pretty crazy

That's project Swiss Cheese. :lol:

Ben99GT

Just a stock GT
Established Member
Angus66 does the same and his car isn't even that light. He's got more power parts but still runs the stock longblock.

Jamie R.

Established Member
These cars will run 11's N/A with bolt on's you just have to really get serious about wanting to go that fast and be able to DRIVE IT. Oh yeah, love that sonic blue!!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
i know a guy who I consider a pro driver that does 12.4 his mods are mt's not sure what kind( he has 2 diff sets), mrt o/r h pipe, magnaflow c/b(not magnapack), c&l intake, & 4.30 gears so im guessing with heads and cams you should be in the high 11's

03AV8R

Established Member
11's N/A should be pretty easy these days even with a factory 300RW motor.. When i went 11.97 the first time i was actually using ET Streets & 4.30's..

If i were to do it all over again & only wanted to run hi-11's with the stock motor i'd do 4.56's (or 4.88's with a 28" tire & nice wheels) slicks, built rear (spool maybe) Big exhaust, Ported intakes & JLT, good tune, common weight reduction of course, & race-brakes at all 4 wheels.. that'd be plenty for 11's.. Its better than what i had the first time.. :beer:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
11's N/A should be pretty easy these days even with a factory 300RW motor.. When i went 11.97 the first time i was actually using ET Streets & 4.30's..

If i were to do it all over again & only wanted to run hi-11's with the stock motor i'd do 4.56's (or 4.88's with a 28" tire & nice wheels) slicks, built rear (spool maybe) Big exhaust, Ported intakes & JLT, good tune, common weight reduction of course, & race-brakes at all 4 wheels.. that'd be plenty for 11's.. Its better than what i had the first time.. :beer:

Your car is sick brother:rockon: Keep up the good work.

BM1

Established Member
The whole "all motor" thing is creating more work for yourself than you need to. Tell him to spend $600 on a nitrous kit, spray a 150 shot, and be done with it.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
The whole "all motor" thing is creating more work for yourself than you need to. Tell him to spend $600 on a nitrous kit, spray a 150 shot, and be done with it.

Dynotune04 please listen to people such as 03AV8R who know what they are talking about. Do not listen to people such as this tool (BlackMach1) :loser: who reads about it in the forums but never experiences it. If you do enough research on this site. You will see what I am talking about. :banana:

BM1

Established Member
Dynotune04 please listen to people such as 03AV8R who know what they are talking about. Do not listen to people such as this tool (BlackMach1) :loser: who reads about it in the forums but never experiences it. If you do enough research on this site. You will see what I am talking about. :banana:

A Mach 1 with tires and a 150 shot will run 11s all day long.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread