'13 GT500 parts that will retrofit to any '07-'12...

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Five more 2013 TVS blowers shipping to lucky GT500 owners this afternoon :beer:

Still waiting on a few more elbows to finish off the last few on order.

-Steve

Steve, thanks for the call.:beer: I'm still on the fence about the Boss steering wheel, waiting for the OK from the better half.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Awesome. Did you do anything about the silver ac condenser?

I kinda like it silver. I also tinted all my lights. I will post up some pics this weekend after I wash it. The grill looks killer.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the call today Steve! I cannot wait to get the 13 TVS, 13 front splitter, and 13 front grills installed. Should compliment my Revan dual fan HE nicely. LOL, I am going to end up with a 2012.5 Shelby when its all said and done...

Steve, thanks for the call.:beer: I'm still on the fence about the Boss steering wheel, waiting for the OK from the better half.

You're both welcome, thanks for the orders :beer:

-Steve

04svtsnke

Established Member
So what is the 13 tvs going for and are they in stock? Direct bolt on?

Quite a few threads on this already. The tvs bolts right on, is 2100 bucks and makes 600/600 on stock pulley, intake, and catback. It made 688/645 on a setup a bit more aggressive. Numbers may not be fully accurate to th hp but its very close. The best power mod on the market right now!

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Quite a few threads on this already. The tvs bolts right on, is 2100 bucks and makes 600/600 on stock pulley, intake, and catback. It made 688/645 on a setup a bit more aggressive. Numbers may not be fully accurate to th hp but its very close. The best power mod on the market right now!

Thanks, new to the Shelby section and looked on the last two pages but didn't see a thread on this. Sounds like a great deal, just need to sell my 98 now.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Got my package today from Tousley!

-13 TVS
-13 elbow (it does come with the gaskets installed now)
-13 splitter
-13 upper and lower front grills

Also got a week back
-Revan CR dual fan heat exchanger (Eastwood radiator sprayed black)
-BMR adjustable rear panhard bar

Now all I need is a tune...and my 2012.5 will be ready. I plan on the following over the winter:
-2.40 pulley
-72lb injectors
-KB BAP
-FR twin 65mm T Body
-one piece drive shaft
-wrap roof satin black
-off road x pipe

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
So question here... If the master cylindar is different part number, but really is the same, then if you upgrade the front AND rear brakes to the MT13 brakes, there should be no difference to the bias... am I correct on this? I ask because on the autobahn I have DEFINATELY had to use the brakes, and the upgrade of front and rear to the MY13 is very appealing to me. "Oh shit!!" braking at 160mph+ is not fun at all and I want to get the '13 brakes, but not if it throws of the bias and causes issues (Happened to me on my '02 GT when i upgraded the stock fronts to brembos).

I have no idea and I gaurantee you that Ford won't give any information about it.

As for brake bias, the ABS should keep that in check regardless of what you change within reason and assuming you don't disable it.

-Steve

Last edited:

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
...and anyone know anything about the new fog lights?

Great thread... :pop:

Anyone? The '13 fog lights are supposedly LED so would be interesting to know if they will bolt right up to the older cars... They do look similar in size.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Anyone? The '13 fog lights are supposedly LED so would be interesting to know if they will bolt right up to the older cars... They do look similar in size.

I haven't seen them in person yet but from dealing with another customer I know it's a four wire connection instead of a two wire and at this point you'd be on your own to figure out wiring as Ford has not released a pigtail for it yet.

-Steve

89Saleen215

Established Member
Steve - the part # for the front Brembo calipers seem to be #DR3Z-2B120, but the Ford diagram doesn't show them as being complete. Is there a "loaded" caliper option when buying these or a way to know how many other parts are needed (ie, bleed screws, piston dust boots, etc)?

I'd like to get a set of calipers and rotors and see how hard it will be to put them on an '08. :)

91z28350

Established Member

No clue about the Ford parts, but I just put the LED fog's from Bob's in , and they look great! Also, 28 bucks delivered was well worth it to me.

Asphalt Cowboy

Established Member
Steve - the part # for the front Brembo calipers seem to be #DR3Z-2B120, but the Ford diagram doesn't show them as being complete. Is there a "loaded" caliper option when buying these or a way to know how many other parts are needed (ie, bleed screws, piston dust boots, etc)?

I'd like to get a set of calipers and rotors and see how hard it will be to put them on an '08. :)

Interested about these also, how much do they cost? Will they fit the 2011 GT? And what's for the rear brakes on the 13's Shelby?

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor

The calipers come with dust boots, bleeders etc just like they always have.

It appears that you'd need the pads and pad install hardware.

The only way to be 100% sure what's going to be required for the conversion is for someone to start buying parts and do the swap. :beer:

I'd be more than happy to help someone be the first to do this conversion, now we just need someone to come up with some cash.

-Steve

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Interested about these also, how much do they cost? Will they fit the 2011 GT? And what's for the rear brakes on the 13's Shelby?

Looks like 2005-2009 used one style knuckle and 2010+ use a different one but that being said FRPP list their M-2300-S kit as fitting 2005-2012 Mustangs which would imply that the calipers will fit.

The '13 GT500 does use different rear brakes as well, I have no idea about dimensions though and it's quitting time so I'll have to look into pricing tomorrow.

-Steve :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread