'13 GT500 parts that will retrofit to any '07-'12...

pony23

Established Member
Got the new issue of 5.0 last night. Lots of good info and pictures on the changes made to the 2013 GT500. Nice read.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
So, Rear brakes :-D

I believe all you'd need would be rotors, calipers, pads and caliper mounting brackets. The hoses appear to be the same back to 2007.

Should be about $560.00 plus shipping, of course we won't be sure what's required until someone does it.

-Steve

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
So, Rear brakes :-D

I believe all you'd need would be rotors, calipers, pads and caliper mounting brackets. The hoses appear to be the same back to 2007.

Should be about $560.00 plus shipping, of course we won't be sure what's required until someone does it.

-Steve

What's the difference with the rear brakes? Larger rotors?

Alfie

Established Member
Don't know if I misses it. But does anyone know if the 2013 brakes ( calipers and rotors) front and rear will fit and clear the stock
07 Shelby wheels? Interested In the swap. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
Grille pics. please and was it hard to install.

Very easy - took about an hour.

Before:
DSC1350-L.jpg

After:
DSC1362-L.jpg

Back on the car:
D713181-L.jpg

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Very easy - took about an hour.

Before:
DSC1350-L.jpg

After:
DSC1362-L.jpg

Back on the car:
D713181-L.jpg

DAm that looks good.....I may need to do that mod. Do you have a aftermarket H/E ? That looks like the stock one. Still looks dam good, and with the extra splitter pieces...really dam good.

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
DAm that looks good.....I may need to do that mod. Do you have a aftermarket H/E ? That looks like the stock one. Still looks dam good, and with the extra splitter pieces...really dam good.

Thanks! I get a lot of comments on it at car shows, even won "Best Shelby" at a local show despite the presense of 3 '13s (maybe it's the custom color stripes?). I am still on the stock rad and he, which are my next two mods planned for early next year. Through Tousley I think the total with shipping was around $500 or so for all 3 parts, don't really recall the exact amount.

Users who are viewing this thread