18x9 & 18x10.5 True Forged Mach 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

roush24

Established Member
Will one of you just take out a loan and buy these damn wheels already....lol

Quik Z06

Established Member
$200 sounds expensive to me. Ive shipped lots of rims and its never been that much. Try FedEx or DHL, It shouldnt be that expensive, i would say $125 tops. UPS is always more expensive.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Well that was a fed ex quote. But like i said I want $2400 + whatever it costs to ship

You specifically told me you had an offer for 2,400 shipped!:shrug::nonono:

Actually you then came back and told me you just had another offer for $2,400 for them. I hope there's nothing funny going on here by putting words in someone's mouth to get a higher price. If so it's going to catch up to you in here awfully fast! If you have a lowest price in mind just tell us don't try and just get it.

Mod's if this is out of line then delete above post.

Last edited:

BLACK281

Established Member
though shipping would be less than 100 but i got an estimate for 200 bucks shipped. These wheels are worth the price im asking and if somebody wants them theyll pay. If they dont sell theyre going on my cobra.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
though shipping would be less than 100 but i got an estimate for 200 bucks shipped. These wheels are worth the price im asking and if somebody wants them theyll pay. If they dont sell theyre going on my cobra.

Next time check first. You can't go raising prices after you quote a price on here.

BLACK281

Established Member
and yes ive received two offers for 2400. Im honest and dont bs. Some people say they got the money but never get back to you or back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread