Established Member
63044c7c.jpg

98e139da.jpg

b7a008e3.jpg

8be98373.jpg

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Let me know how you like the hood asap, so I can get in on it before the end of the month!

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Robert,

Where did you get the black weaved hose from?

Is it the new Earl's stuff? I know I saw you posted elsewhere that the hose was $5 per ft. but you didn't say from where.

What about the AN fittings?

TIA,
Phill Pollard

Phill - The black braided line is offered by Fragola. The only way that I stumbled onto them is because Shelby is using them for their billet fuel rail feed assy. The two black A-N fittings are also Fragola.

The three bright fittings screwed into the 3.6 are Russell Endura fittings. The Russell Endura fittings seemed to be a little brighter/shinier than the aluminum/silver colored fittings offered by most of the other vendors that I researched.

Picture1905-7-1.jpg

The fuel rail feed assy. offered by SPP. When I first saw this, I wondered "Who is FPS???".

Picture1906-7.jpg

I had also contemplated using bright Russell Endura fittings on the end of the black hose, but the shiney 3.6LC is what I want to be the center of attention and the associated plumbing to be detailed and neat, but blend in instead of sticking out when viewed.

R

Last edited:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
I'd keep at eye on your A/F's and Fuel Injector duty-cycle if you're going with STOCK injectors.. on the dynojet I made 719rwhp/646tq and they were stretching their legs then... (2.8)when it got super-cold out, bad things happened, I now own a forged bottom end and bigger 72# inj's.

There are some tuning tricks you can do with Fuel-pressure/BAP to squeeze more life out of your stock injectors, but if I were you, stepping up to a set of matched 72#'s, or such from Lethal would be a wise investment. I speak from experience.

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
I have a a/f gauge in the car and a series of other gauges are going in as we speak...

Jon said I'm good so in going with what he says... But inj duty cycle will be displayed on one of the gauges along will fuel pressure and the a/f gauge...

I'm not trying to push the car hard .... Hp numbers aren't what I'm chasing so if it's on the low side of hp but safe on the tune then I'm fine with that.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Just wondering if hood clearance issues are the same for 07-09 vs 10-11 since the hoods are different?

Users who are viewing this thread