2.8 LC KB blower

Blazeone

Established Member
Looking good. Here is a picture of my set up. I'm using the 105lb injectors from Lethal and the KBAP. I'll be converting to E85 next year.

500-engine-1.jpg

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
And she's done and home!!

Car looks amazing and is a freaking beast.... Feels like a freight train on steroids once 4k hits..lol

3d2c890f.jpg

f933160c.jpg

18fd4d1a.jpg

be858567.jpg

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
I wan to here more about this^^^^^^^. I believe that something similar is offered through SPP, but I want to know more about its function.

Please tell me more...........

R

It's a axle brace, I ordered it since I bent an axle already.

It prevents the axles from deflecting under a hard launch.

I felt it made a big difference On how my car launches, the rear feels a lot stiffer and the car launches straighter.

I install involves drilling some holes in the car to run some of the bolts though.

I guess now with moser axles, gears, the brace, the girdle with the bearing support, is as bullet proof as my 8.8 is gonna get. The only thing needed would have been to weld the axle tubes but I feel that the CHE brAce resolves that need.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
It's a axle brace, I ordered it since I bent an axle already.

It prevents the axles from deflecting under a hard launch.

I felt it made a big difference On how my car launches, the rear feels a lot stiffer and the car launches straighter.

I install involves drilling some holes in the car to run some of the bolts though.

I guess now with moser axles, gears, the brace, the girdle with the bearing support, is as bullet proof as my 8.8 is gonna get. The only thing needed would have been to weld the axle tubes but I feel that the CHE brAce resolves that need.

Thanks for the info.

R

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
By the way my IAT's on the highways cruising are usually at ambient temps or 2 to 4 degrees above with the cowl hood now. No more hood flutter either.

Between the liquid cooled snout and the cowl this thing is running cold! I can't put my hand on the blower after a few WOT pulls and it's only warm !!!

This is with stock IC tanks.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Phill - The black braided line is offered by Fragola. The only way that I stumbled onto them is because Shelby is using them for their billet fuel rail feed assy. The two black A-N fittings are also Fragola.

The three bright fittings screwed into the 3.6 are Russell Endura fittings. The Russell Endura fittings seemed to be a little brighter/shinier than the aluminum/silver colored fittings offered by most of the other vendors that I researched.

Picture1905-7-1.jpg

The fuel rail feed assy. offered by SPP. When I first saw this, I wondered "Who is FPS???".

Picture1906-7.jpg

I had also contemplated using bright Russell Endura fittings on the end of the black hose, but the shiney 3.6LC is what I want to be the center of attention and the associated plumbing to be detailed and neat, but blend in instead of sticking out when viewed.

R

My 2.8LC upgrade came back and I would like to go the FPS fitting and hose route. Any info like fitting and hose part#/sizes would be greatly appreciated!

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
My 2.8LC upgrade came back and I would like to go the FPS fitting and hose route. Any info like fitting and hose part#/sizes would be greatly appreciated!

The "U-shaped" feed hose assy. that was shown in my link came directly from SPP, like $59.95 or something like that. It is the feed hose that they offer for their billet fuel rails. <<<And that is the only hose/fitting assy. that they offer for their Shelby fuel rails, the rest was up to me to research and purchase elsewhere.

I can pull together the other part numbers for the pieces that specifically fit the Shelby branded fuel rails (which I believe some have said are Metco type rails), but I am not sure if these part numbers would apply to other brand billet fuel rails?

Are you using the Metco/Shelby billet rails?

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread