2009 GTR: 0-60 3.3 seconds

Ryushin

Established Member
Test of the Nissan GTR

Looks like a phenomenal car. The thing is going to be a track killer. From what I understand, the engine is fully built and forged. It's running low boost as well. Probably will scale as well as the Terminator for modifying.

So much for the Z06. :burn:

Sure would like to have enough money to put that along side the Terminator. Oh well, I guess I can just dream for now.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I'm sorry...my car is 1/4 the price of it and will probably smoke it in a straight line....I got coilovers but I'm sure that will take me in the twisties. But I would still rather own my car and a zo6 and still have 20g's! I owned a Nissan and their quiality is :kaboom:. It's not like a toyota or honda in that department.

tdo

Established Member
Well it sure is blah looking, especially from the front. But theres no denying its performance.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I'd kind of like to own one, but then again, I am really looking forward to having my Cobra paid off and no car payments.:rockon:

LivingcanvasLS1

Established Member
Test of the Nissan GTR

Looks like a phenomenal car. The thing is going to be a track killer. From what I understand, the engine is fully built and forged. It's running low boost as well. Probably will scale as well as the Terminator for modifying.

So much for the Z06. :burn:

Sure would like to have enough money to put that along side the Terminator. Oh well, I guess I can just dream for now.

**** both of them. Ill take a ZR1:bowdown:

Impressive car though

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
LOL I think you guys will be able to get Ford GT's for less money than the ZR1 and GT-R.

Users who are viewing this thread