2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPRsm

He was PMing me. I was a bit confused too until the box lit up lol.

any pics of the kit or parts?
If you need any others lemme know.

Guys just as a reminder the cores I showed were the upgraded version. The single core version is also available as a base kit

CPRsm

Base is just un-optioned, no upgrades, basic kit. In that, you can have the big ass air to air or air to water as your choice.

CPRsm

Note to self: Triple check which hose you grab when pressure testing intercoolers. Make sure to grab the REGULATED HOSE or you'll get the full 175psi. And in a second or two, pop. Luckily not bad while under water using ear plugs. But, 30 gallons instantly on my feet.

Yup, that's the sink blown out in the bottom and side. AND the drywall behind the sink. Ain't that a bitch.

image-42.jpg

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
You guys should meet somewhere in the middle for the showdown race... Orlando seems to be hooking VERY well lately :D

D.T.R

Established Member
D.T.R is just getting anxious for our showdown...
Do you want me to clean and wax my tailights so that you can inspect them ? I figured, the new car has pretty bright taillights and you should be able to still see them in the 1/4mi... but you never know ... :D :banana:
Uh oh, dems fightin' werdz :pop:
LOL
It's already locked in :burnout:
You guys should meet somewhere in the middle for the showdown race... Orlando seems to be hooking VERY well lately :D
I like where this is going :rolling:
Well see, we are going to put them both on the dyno too.

:beer:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Well, if it's a dyno you want, I have a good friend that runs a shop here local (Horsepower Sales) They have a chassis dyno in shop, I'm sure I could speak to him about a showdown, run what ya brung, no excuses, tire fryin, bad mother (watch yo mouth) dyno challenge.... :beer:

If y'all are interested, I can find out what dyno it is, if it's worth a damn and try to get a good deal going...

D.T.R

Established Member
^ give me some time broham. My 2014 will be here in about a month... and my TT kit should be here next week. Then the motor has to go to the machine shop and what not..

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
^ give me some time broham. My 2014 will be here in about a month... and my TT kit should be here next week. Then the motor has to go to the machine shop and what not..

Motor to the machine shop.....whaaaaaa?

Come on I know you wanna take on my 50,000 mile Stock long block!

I think I'll lock in the Fastest, Highest mileage, Yellow Automatic with a Single turbo in the Universe title.....

:beer::rockon::pop:
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread