2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPRsm

All that POWA on 91 makes my head hurt.
Time to edit my sig...

Coming soon.....CPR kit
I need to change the first post for you, too.

:bowdown: I want, I want, I want. Don't need it; but I want it.
About the way of it friend. Saw a sig a few weeks ago that I laughed at pretty good. Something like "buying things I don't need, for a car I can't afford to impress people I don't know" LOL
But in hindsight if it gives you a smile you can't smack off with a sock full of quarters, it's something you gotta have!

Last edited:

Screamin363

Established Member
What first post?

Btw slave get to welding shit is going to fly off the shelves!

CPRsm

My opening post, the names. I haven't been able to be at the shop much this week. Wifes had to go into labor and delivery to get checked out. Not there at all today. I've missed deliveries I know, too. If she stops having contractions I can get some work done. I get the evil eye when I tell her to suck it up :shrug:

CPRsm

Yeah she's good so far. Due next Friday. But in and out of hospital w headaches. Checking heartbeats, blood pressure, urine samples, etc. They're keeping an eye to make sure no preclampcia(sp?). Kinda late for it. But when the Tylenol doesn't fix the headache in we go lol.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Ehhhhh, just tell her that giving birth has nothing on trying to impress "this crowd" with a turbo kit and tell her you'd trade her spots anyday....

I'm just kidding LOL I don't wanna be responsible for you having two broken arms and not being able to keep your customers happy :beer: Hopefully all goes well!!

CPRsm

I mess w her so bad. I asked it how bad could it really be? Everytime I ever got hit in the pills, no one came to my rescue with an epidural. I don't recomend this tactic. LOL

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
LMFAO amen! F that... I bought mine a new sub-compact 9mm for Christmas and as she unwrapped it, I was wearing a vest :D she always told me payback was a mother...

CPRsm

Not 100% yet. Have tested multiple so far. Another 4 or so this month w a few more coming. Compressor will be 75-76mm. Base will probably be a 92-87mm turbine. Trying to figure out if we will even keep the T4 as an option.

CPRsm

Yeah a T6 frame. That'll scare some people lol. But I'm thinking a small T6 will be very close to a 1.25 T4. These engines spool a 1.25 on an 88mm like nothing. The T6 will give us more room to grow since any one of these compressors, the exh side will choke first. But making power early still shouldn't be a problem, especially with the air to water and the lack of volume compared to the air to air. We figure by the delay in power by rpm we saw by increasing the intercooler volume by 40%, we could see it by as much as 750+rpm sooner as the air to water is 1/5th the volume of the air to air. Have I mentioned I like air to water better? :) That much power that soon is just ridiculous. But but if we can slow it down by dropping back pressure and keeping it in the 3500-4000rpm range, it's usable power with even more up top. More T4 testing in a few weeks and a ton of T6 stuff soon.

331coupe

Established Member
Where will the air to water mount....Not familiar with these setups on a street car, I know in a race car it usually takes the place of the passenger seat lol. Oh and when do you plan on having this kit done and ready to buy?

CPRsm

Mounts in the same location as the air to air up front, so you keep your passenger seat lol. But it's a bit lighter on the nose than the air to air. The a/w might be a little heavier in the long run, but by how much depends on your tank size in the trunk. But at least the weight is carried over the rear tires. The upgraded a/w is a little heavier, but I wouldn't even look at it unless you're shooting for 1000rwhp+. Here are a few almost finished up.

6,000hp worth of intercooler cores. This is intercooling taken seriously lol.
image-27.jpg

-20AN to make sure the cores are the restriction not the lines. Single core base A/W is -16AN. Make not mistake though, the base A/W is no punk bitch either lol
image-36.jpg

I was about to make my run of 25 kits when I had a few who wanted them now. So I'll finish them up and start back on the big run pretty soon. Maybe 2-3months? Biggest hold up honestly will probably be getting the HD video instructions sorted and finished up. But anyone who can install without them will probably have access sooner than that.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
aint no body got time for 1" intercooler coolant lines.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread