2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s???

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Yeah - they look like early 90's mini-truck neon. No damn way I'd have that on my car.

But I also dislike stickers, scoops, wings, and bling in general - which is funny given the striped, winged and scooped car that I own.

ok, fair enough, I too dislike a lot of that bling. I don't consider these bling as they are a direct replacement and OEM on the 13+

:beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if they look like a stock tail light in the day time im in. i dont want some ridiculous looking aftermarket looking tail light

fullboogie

Established Member
So I take it you don't like the actual 2013 tails?

No - I've not liked the Mustang tail lights since they went upturned-Chinese eyes. Rest of the car is great, but Ford screwed up the whole rear end on these cars.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
No - I've not liked the Mustang tail lights since they went upturned-Chinese eyes. Rest of the car is great, but Ford screwed up the whole rear end on these cars.

I agree with you there. In general I've not liked the rear ends of the new ones either. I think the 13+ tails were a huge improvement though. I see where you are coming from though.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
As others have mentioned, I will also be interested in the daytime view.........

R

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
BE9CCE0F-FA7C-4EB0-8B1F-06333C736EA5-17743-00001702711590D1_zpsf9acea65.jpg

This popped up on Instagram tonight.

The user said they will be going for 375/set.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
they look good man. I took pics as well during the whole install. I installed mine after dark too. Sorry for jacking your thread. I didn't know you had received a set as well. Oh FYI, you have a rag stuck on your license plate

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
they look good man. I took pics as well during the whole install. I installed mine after dark too. Sorry for jacking your thread. I didn't know you had received a set as well. Oh FYI, you have a rag stuck on your license plate

Thanks, I like them, drove the car Friday and a buddy with a TT 997 saw them and complimented me on them :beer:

yea, no worries, I knew there were a few more sets out there. yea, I saw that rag, I like to leave it there so the popo can't get the tags as a scream by at 150+ :banana:

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Hearing from both of you, I wondered if each of you knew what the other was up to. :beer: They look great.

Nope, we were in the dark. I think a total of 5 sets were released early but I didn't know who received them.

Pixel Professor

Established Member
Contacted AM and they will not be offering these for the 10-12s. Only 05-09s, currently no plans for the new cars. Bummer.

Leads me to believe their marketing people aren't all that bright.:bash: That's a huge market segment they are ignoring including our cars. :shrug:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I think these look best with a blacked-out tail light panel. Just my opinion..........

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread