2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s???

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Why dont you guys just buy the lights and spray them with the red vht tail light spray and see how they look all red? Just a cheap suggestion

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Why dont you guys just buy the lights and spray them with the red vht tail light spray and see how they look all red? Just a cheap suggestion

My guess is that if the original lens were clear then the VHT red add would give a oem clear/red look, but since the lenses are dark/smoked to start with, the VHT may add more red, but the look would be more of a black/cherry (dark red) look? <<<Just a guess?

At the same time the brightness of the LED's would be made less bright with a red spray over.

R

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
muq6.jpg

ndey.png

Up close shot lol

que4dog

Established Member
muq6.jpg

ndey.png

Up close shot lol

Lol!!! That's the tape in the second picture. Too funny.

The aftermarket gen5 lights look great to me. I had the 2010-12 style, tinted them, then the dark version which was much better than the stock look in my opinion because they are tastefully done. The gen5 is my last stop. Great look.

Flight_83

Established Member
Love the way they look but can we please get some reasoning behind the word that these will not be made for 10-12 cars. As mentioned it makes no sense from a business standpoint and 10-12 owners are scratching our heads waiting with $ in hand.

betiwin

Established Member
Ya the lines are not correct. Looks bad need to do the whole bumper and defuser. It's a $2k job. I'd imagine they can't cause of copy right infringement.

cluscher

Established Member
If anybody is interested in parting ways with their stock taillights, preferably with sequentials, shoot me a pm.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I know that photographs might not show this accurately.

But, do they light up as a smooth panel like the '13 OEM lamps? Or can you see the individual LED's "spotting"?

They look good overall. Def. like them.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Anybody looking for a set? Mine shipped today and I think I don't want to install them.

Users who are viewing this thread