2014 GT Aluminator & CPR Turbo kit build (Picture heavy!)

Deespeed99

Established Member
Ok wish me luck guys & pray the weather holds. Friday is looking like the day to finally get to the track!

Deespeed99

Established Member
Never updated this. Ran at the track had motor & trans issues.
What's the newest update on it OP?

The car is being put back together this week & next week. Motors done, trans is built with exedy 2 clutches & billet intermidate shaft & transbrake had been added. Hoping to be to the track within 2 weeks. We're shooting for a solid 9 @ 155+ When the trans was pulled all of thr clutches & steels were toast so we think it ran 151 & 150 blowing through the trans lol. Should be fun now!

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
Never updated this. Ran at the track had motor & trans issues.

The car is being put back together this week & next week. Motors done, trans is built with exedy 2 clutches & billet intermidate shaft & transbrake had been added. Hoping to be to the track within 2 weeks. We're shooting for a solid 9 @ 155+ When the trans was pulled all of thr clutches & steels were toast so we think it ran 151 & 150 blowing through the trans lol. Should be fun now!

DeeSpeed99 , Will you be at MIR Friday if you dont mind me asking ? Thanks

Last edited:

Deespeed99

Established Member
Nope. Car is done but im sure adam will want to throw it back on the dyno to make sure nothings changed.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Finally got some track testing in! Car is running really good but need to work on the suspension and ramping in boost sooner! Enjoy!

[youtube_browser]h1iRZDxZkog[/youtube_browser]

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Hey Deespeed do you have any front shots of your car? I want to know if you can see the heat exchanger from the front.

blacknlte

Established Member
Kinda see it but throw some paint on and it'll disappear

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread