2014 = Surprising Trends

badmammajamma

Established Member
They tell me mine has been built but it is inside the plant and has been since June 28th so I guess it enters shipping mode on 7/29. I asked DEYSHA if I could pick it up in Flint and so far no answer...thoughts anyone?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
They tell me mine has been built but it is inside the plant and has been since June 28th so I guess it enters shipping mode on 7/29. I asked DEYSHA if I could pick it up in Flint and so far no answer...thoughts anyone?

Unless your order started with courtesy delivery, you are stuck picking it up from your ordering dealer. I tried the same thing, no luck.
-J

DougM

Established Member
There are at least five of us on this board that have a build date week of 8/12. I haven't heard of anybody with a date before then.

Make that 6.... I can't wait, though I have to get working on garage space or the 93 might have to sit outside for a bit. First world problems :)

rubyredsnake14

Established Member
You two Crack me up.. I can relate to the excitement.. From what I have read I should be able to see a Window sticker tomorrow since me build week was initially scheduled for the 5th..

I keep accumulating parts for this car that doesn't exist yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread