750 HP Packages

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
763rwhp
Mickey Thompson ET Streets
Every time I get in the car lol
No way in hell you launched at a track at that power and don’t have gear whine. But it’s just part of the deal.
You’re right in keeping the RPM under 7000rpm trap on a stock shortblock.
Louis I’d definitely have JDM do the gear and tune.
Gears done well won’t whine. And they’re the best mod.
Great choice on JDM, tell Jim III I said hello.
Tomorrow I’ll be putting over 1100rwhp thru the 5.8 they built me a few years ago :)
-J

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
No way in hell you launched at a track at that power and don’t have gear whine. But it’s just part of the deal.
You’re right in keeping the RPM under 7000rpm trap on a stock shortblock.
Louis I’d definitely have JDM do the gear and tune.
Gears done well won’t whine. And they’re the best mod.
Great choice on JDM, tell Jim III I said hello.
Tomorrow I’ll be putting over 1100rwhp thru the 5.8 they built me a few years ago :)
-J

Well now to be fair I have not been to the track since the recent mods lol.

SlowShelby_TX

Established Member
Tires (DRs), gears (4.10), tune, TB.
Best mods in that order.
Tires and gears will feel like 100hp guaranteed.
-J

As am owner of a 2010 and a virgin 2014, his car appears to be a PP car which should have 3:73s. I am not sure the potential "problems" (ans expense) would be worth it to go to 4:10s, especially if you are not interested in launching from a dig. Just my humble opinion. Tires are a thing. Just know they do wear quick and even before they are dangerous in the rain, their sticky does go away with heat cycles. Still worth it IMHO. Drag radials are cheap. R88s....not as much.

Good luck ")

fearthesnake

Established Member
As am owner of a 2010 and a virgin 2014, his car appears to be a PP car which should have 3:73s. I am not sure the potential "problems" (ans expense) would be worth it to go to 4:10s, especially if you are not interested in launching from a dig. Just my humble opinion. Tires are a thing. Just know they do wear quick and even before they are dangerous in the rain, their sticky does go away with heat cycles. Still worth it IMHO. Drag radials are cheap. R88s....not as much.

Good luck ")
2013 and 2014 models all have 3.31 gears from the Factory.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
My tires dry rot, way before they loose thier sticky :)

Good luck ")

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread