*99 Cobra Photoshoot* (Rolling Shots + 10-20mm Lens = Awesomeness!)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
B e a u t i f u l... always loved that style of picture taking and your car looks super clean.

Do you have any before and after pictures of the bumper after you treated it with Dr, colorchip?

Predatorbird

Established Member
Thanks everyone! :beer:

i say no to the mirrors or rocker panels because 99 looks damn good on your car. as does your photography and the new lense. slp tips?
Yup, SLP tips. I have a Frankenstein catback... Bassani pipes before the muffler, Flowmaster Super 44's, polished Magnaflow IRS pipes, and SLP tips. :D

I am in love with your car. Simple, but beautiful. Def one of the cleanest 99s ive ever seen.
Clean and simple is definitely the look I'm going for. Wheels and stance makes all the difference.

Nice car and pictures! I can't wait to get a DSLR.
Get one! It's one of the best investments I've made.

B e a u t i f u l... always loved that style of picture taking and your car looks super clean.

Do you have any before and after pictures of the bumper after you treated it with Dr, colorchip?
I don't have any good after shots. Up close and in the shade you can see it's not perfect, but from a distance in the sun it looks great. Here is a before pic that shows the damage.

Predatorbird6.jpg

CobraJay

Established Member
I was shooting in Shutter Priority for the rolling shots. I think I was playing with the speed between 1/100-1/200. The stills are shot in Aperture Priority. There is definitely post-processing done, but 99% is done with the Canon program that came with the camera. The only time I opened PS was to do the vignette on the edges of the B&W photo.

I'm shooting with a Canon XSi.

What? LOL Great shots man! :beer: Wish I knew a thing or two about cameras.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Such a clean car, glad to finally see some real pictures of it! I love wide angle lenses...

Evil_GT

KB-E85
Established Member
Jeez man, I had to click on this thread again.

LOVE IT.

What were your settings in A/P Mode for your closeup shots?

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Must have the Sigma 10-20mm... Thats my favorite lense to shoot with and I'm hoping to have an 01 Cobra to take pictures of here soon :)

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Awesome pics man! I've always been a fan of your '99. You're repping us Rio Red guys well :pepper: :beer:

On a side note: I'll be picking up a set of black/chrome FR500's in the near future from O.E. Wheels. Wait for pics ;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really nice photos but #3 is a knockout! THAT would be great framed for your wall. Great looking Cobra you have there. There is nothing NOT to love there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread