A look inside Seattle’s autonomous zone...

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Imagine if you will, a place where all your drug induced friends can live and share their wonderful 2nd grade artwork on any building at any time. A place where you can literally go to the bathroom anywhere you want (like a toddler)...A place where everything is free (because you stole it). Let’s hope Eric Draven shows up and cleans up Seattle soon. We need the crow on this one!!!

Did you just make up half your rant? I watched easily 10+ hours of the riots in St. Paul. I heard about CHAZ like 3 days ago and tuned in, waiting for entertainment. I was highly disappointed.

There's multiple porta potties set up and restaurants also have their bathrooms open for use. Not everything is free. Restaurants are running as normal with the covid19 policies still in effect. There's also street vendors selling burgers and polish sausages. There are some free tents where locals have brought water and such if anyone wants some. Same for TP being donated. I saw pizzas being delivered. Some were for direct people, some were for the free area paid for via donations from live streamer's viewers. It's mostly locals just walking around with their dogs. There's some drum circles going on. They had a movie night in the park. There's been random circles of people where one by one people give speeches.

I've seen no drug use. I've seen no violence. No one is checking IDs. There are no armed men demanding payments from businesses that want to be open. Fox News has been caught photoshopping the images they used. The only clip they've shown to display the "chaos about to unfold at any moment" was someone was accused of stealing someone's phone and 3 men were talking with him, one had a bat. "So these men are armed" said the newscaster. One person with a bat...ok?

I'm in no way in favor of their "taking" of the area, but the media's spin on his is pathetic. The police can't move in because the mayor is a damn idiot, so this will just continue. It's her fault. But, there's no looting, no fires, just hippies.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Did you just make up half your rant? I watched easily 10+ hours of the riots in St. Paul. I heard about CHAZ like 3 days ago and tuned in, waiting for entertainment. I was highly disappointed.

There's multiple porta potties set up and restaurants also have their bathrooms open for use. Not everything is free. Restaurants are running as normal with the covid19 policies still in effect. There's also street vendors selling burgers and polish sausages. There are some free tents where locals have brought water and such if anyone wants some. Same for TP being donated. I saw pizzas being delivered. Some were for direct people, some were for the free area paid for via donations from live streamer's viewers. It's mostly locals just walking around with their dogs. There's some drum circles going on. They had a movie night in the park. There's been random circles of people where one by one people give speeches.

I've seen no drug use. I've seen no violence. No one is checking IDs. There are no armed men demanding payments from businesses that want to be open. Fox News has been caught photoshopping the images they used. The only clip they've shown to display the "chaos about to unfold at any moment" was someone was accused of stealing someone's phone and 3 men were talking with him, one had a bat. "So these men are armed" said the newscaster. One person with a bat...ok?

I'm in no way in favor of their "taking" of the area, but the media's spin on his is pathetic. The police can't move in because the mayor is a damn idiot, so this will just continue. It's her fault. But, there's no looting, no fires, just hippies.

Niether of you know the truth since neither are there.

Its funny how many make comments on things neither know really whats going on.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is also the possibility that if CHAZ is allowed to stay as is with no intervention, that other radical groups in other major cities might try the same take-over tactic.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Niether of you know the truth since neither are there.

Its funny how many make comments on things neither know really whats going on.

I watched a good 4 hours via two different live streamers, as they walked the area, gave the viewers a tour, randomly stopped and talked to locals on their opinions, etc.

That sure beats the hell out of a photoshopped 4 minute news clip. If I'm wrong on something, I'm listening. That's why I watched the live stream for the truth.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I watched a good 4 hours via two different live streamers, as they walked the area, gave the viewers a tour, randomly stopped and talked to locals on their opinions, etc.

That sure beats the hell out of a photoshopped 4 minute news clip. If I'm wrong on something, I'm listening. That's why I watched the live stream for the truth.

All im saying is that a few of you people base everything you know off social media/new feeds. Its like extremely easy to make you believe what you see from social media. Not just you but a fair amount of people on here.

musclefan21

Established Member
Guys, i was in the zone personally. All i will tell you is, there are bunch of peaceful protesters and handful rebels. Those rebels are the ones causing the major issues. The problem is, those peaceful people are following the lead of some of those rebels whose intentions are different than many of those peaceful folks. If they spoke against those rebels and rejected them, they would be able to relay their message much easier. My take.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Imagine if you will, a place where all your drug induced friends can live and share their wonderful 2nd grade artwork on any building at any time. A place where you can literally go to the bathroom anywhere you want (like a toddler)...A place where everything is free (because you stole it). Let’s hope Eric Draven shows up and cleans up Seattle soon. We need the crow on this one!!!

LMMFAO!!! Bro, your description is DEAD ON. Funny as hell too.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

This wins DUMBEST post of the day.

You've seen no drug use?

AH hahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
All im saying is that a few of you people base everything you know off social media/new feeds. Its like extremely easy to make you believe what you see from social media. Not just you but a fair amount of people on here.

There's different levels if you will so social media. Stay on your FB feed and you'll see memes from your friends, which likely think/vote the same way you do. Watch the news and you'll see a spin they wish to put on it. Read a vlog and you're getting info without proof. Watching 4 hours of live streams sort of trumps all that. I'm not saying what I watched was without bias, but let's be real. One side is fox news saying there's armed rebels collecting bribes or else. There's absolutely zero proof of this.

Go head and tear gas them and clear the streets, fine, but it's shameful the media is gonna sit back and make up stories.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
There's different levels if you will so social media. Stay on your FB feed and you'll see memes from your friends, which likely think/vote the same way you do. Watch the news and you'll see a spin they wish to put on it. Read a vlog and you're getting info without proof. Watching 4 hours of live streams sort of trumps all that. I'm not saying what I watched was without bias, but let's be real. One side is fox news saying there's armed rebels collecting bribes or else. There's absolutely zero proof of this.

Go head and tear gas them and clear the streets, fine, but it's shameful the media is gonna sit back and make up stories.

I agree with what you say. All the outlets are biased period

Kevins89notch

Established Member
This wins DUMBEST post of the day.

No.

I've already said Seattle is a shithole in another post. It is. It's the mayor's fault. If you want to claim the people in CHAZ are opening doing heroin every 10 feet, show the proof. Even Fox News can't show it, because they can't find. They just make up stories about armed guards and photoshop their proof.

It's a bunch of dirty hippies having drum circles funded by donations, not a chaotic warzone of drugs and sitting in public.

blk02edge

Established Member

I dunno... OP kinda just described downtown Seattle as it is. I can guarantee there are drugs, tranny hookers and fights breaking out everywhere

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm down for a right led militia if this shit goes too far. we as American's cannot let these brain dead scumbags take over what we've worked so hard to create for so many years.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Dude, it's Seattle. Drug use is everywhere there and in the open. Property crime is 2nd in the nation. There is no way they created CHAZ and that all the sudden just stopped. Just because you aren't seeing it on someone's stream doesn't mean it isn't going on rampantly. They are likely just showing the positive side of things because they support it, but believe me when I say this represents the worse Seattle has to offer and Seattle as a whole is a shit hole now.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Dude, it's Seattle. Drug use is everywhere there and in the open. Property crime is 2nd in the nation. There is no way they created CHAZ and that all the sudden just stopped. Just because you aren't seeing it on someone's stream doesn't mean it isn't going on rampantly. They are likely just showing the positive side of things because they support it, but believe me when I say this represents the worse Seattle has to offer and Seattle as a whole is a shit hole now.

These are facts

Users who are viewing this thread