A look inside Seattle’s autonomous zone...

CobraSam

Established Member
Want a laugh, watch this. This isn’t about whether or not you agree with Ben, it’s just a funny video about CHAZ. I have zero clue if this fact, but it’s funny either way.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m waiting for the military to drone strike the 6 blocks. Problem solved. You are invading the USA and making demands. We went to war for less. Turn it into glass. Not 1 person there is a productive member of anything. Not 1 loss would be had imo.
BINGO!!!
Spot on my man. I thought we were supposed to protect America from enemies far and at home. Those are home grown enemies as far as I'm concerned.
Go in there and "clean house". Pun intended.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
They’ve all essentially declared that they’re traitors and have given up their American citizenship by seceding from the USA.

Feds need to respond in kind and deal with the terrorist threat.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraSam

Established Member
While I can appreciate the aggression, I highly disagree with any type of offensive attack on US soil. Do you really think that would be the best solution for America, as a whole? You see this type of stuff in other countries and we must be better than that. This must be stopped, but offensive military action against civilians (like it or not, they are) would be sickening. A battle in the streets of America? No thank you. I’ve seen the destruction of such acts and I prefer such destruction to stay in the country that I saw them in. A simple cordon around the area, in order to stop the movement of supplies into that area, would break that party up quickly.
Let me fully say, I in now way support or condone these idiots. But to say to bomb them with drones is stupid. This isn’t Call of Duty.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Hell, I'm tempted to go in and conquer these nerds. If the USA isn't stopping them, I bet I could get a group of like minded people together and win the territory by force. Anyone else want to wage war on some stupid communists?
Only our government would probably see you as more of a threat than they are and stop/arrest you, not them.

America 2020....

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
While I can appreciate the aggression, I highly disagree with any type of offensive attack on US soil. Do you really think that would be the best solution for America, as a whole? You see this type of stuff in other countries and we must be better than that. This must be stopped, but offensive military action against civilians (like it or not, they are) would be sickening. A battle in the streets of America? No thank you. I’ve seen the destruction of such acts and I prefer such destruction to stay in the country that I saw them in. A simple cordon around the area, in order to stop the movement of supplies into that area, would break that party up quickly.
Let me fully say, I in now way support or condone these idiots. But to say to bomb them with drones is stupid. This isn’t Call of Duty.

No one is going to bomb them.

Seattle mayor would love you. Pull your head out of your ass and wake up.

CobraSam

Established Member
You are part of the problem. Are you 14 years old?

Pull your head out of your ass and wake up.
Where did your initial post go? Did you have a change of heart?
Haha no I’m not 14 years old my man. And you’re missing my point. You seem to think I’m not on your side. Trust me, I’m on your side. I agree with the concept in which you are saying. These people are sh*t bags and need to be dealt with. But a drone strike on the streets of our own country?? HA, you gotta do better than that.

and before you ask, yes...
USMC
WPNS Co
3rd BN 7TH Marine Regiment
MAP 2/1
Ramadi, Iraq 2005/6 & 2007

so suck my nuts if you don’t think I love my country and wouldn’t defend it against threats.

CobraSam

Established Member
No one is going to bomb them.

Seattle mayor would love you. Pull your head out of your ass and wake up.
I know no one is going to bomb them, because that would be stupid. Also, I don’t think the Seattle Mayor would like me very much at all actually. And I bet you would like me if we were to meet. We’re on the same side about this man, trust me. I’m just using my head a little more, that’s all. Much respect to your opinions.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Double quote eh sharpie?

I’m flattered. I’ll get back to you later.

CobraSam

Established Member
Double quote eh sharpie?

I’m flattered. I’ll get back to you later.

Did I double post? I’m terrible with this crap. I’ll admit that.
You did edit your original post though, so that complicated things.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Want a laugh, watch this. This isn’t about whether or not you agree with Ben, it’s just a funny video about CHAZ. I have zero clue if this fact, but it’s funny either way.

Ha! The guy that was providing security for the Fox News correspondent was a friend of mine and I worked for him at the body shop I used to work at before my current job. I saw him in another Fox News report during the riots. If I was still working for him I would most likely be doing the security there as well. That's funny to see.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Where did your initial post go? Did you have a change of heart?
Haha no I’m not 14 years old my man. And you’re missing my point. You seem to think I’m not on your side. Trust me, I’m on your side. I agree with the concept in which you are saying. These people are sh*t bags and need to be dealt with. But a drone strike on the streets of our own country?? HA, you gotta do better than that.

and before you ask, yes...
USMC
WPNS Co
3rd BN 7TH Marine Regiment
MAP 2/1
Ramadi, Iraq 2005/6 & 2007

so suck my nuts if you don’t think I love my country and wouldn’t defend it against threats.

Thank you for your service.

I am not for drone striking the hippies of CHAZ, but I would be happy if someone with a pair of balls in Seattle leadership would remove these idiots forcefully and figure out how to send a strong message so as to not let this shit show repeat itself.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The problem as mentioned is even letting this mindset get a foothold. I'm an asshole so I don't have an issue with them giving them 24 hours to abandon the area before taking it back over with deadly force. This is nothing short of terrorism and needs to be dealt with swiftly and to send a message to other shitheads around the country attempting this. I just read in other areas they taking these areas over quickly. This Democratic Party is the problem in allowing and supporting this shit.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
The only human thing to do is to take those kitty’s down to the river and drown them.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The problem as mentioned is even letting this mindset get a foothold. I'm an asshole so I don't have an issue with them giving them 24 hours to abandon the area before taking it back over with deadly force. This is nothing short of terrorism and needs to be dealt with swiftly and to send a message to other shitheads around the country attempting this. I just read in other areas they taking these areas over quickly. This Democratic Party is the problem in allowing and supporting this shit.

part of me wonders if it’s better to choke this shit off and let it fail from the inside out... won’t be long before they beg to come back out

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
If you don't hate CA by now, you have been brain washed. Literally the only good thing is "mild" weather.

The weather is great, and and short distance to the beach or snow is nice. Beautiful drives all around. Politics blows for ca. But family and friends is mostly why i stay.

Users who are viewing this thread