Altcoin Discussion

96gt02

Established Member
Damn just woke up. Anything notable cause that or just pump and dump?

No if you would have been watching earlier you would have seen it better, it literally lost almost half its value in seconds, not normal price actions at all.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just started. Any good things to buy into?
Hard to say at this point for me. The only one I have really made money off of is Ethereum. Just about doubled my money at this point and Im confident I will triple. There are tons of othera you can make a lot of money off of but you have to be way more involved than me.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Hard to say at this point for me. The only one I have really made money off of is Ethereum. Just about doubled my money at this point and Im confident I will triple. There are tons of othera you can make a lot of money off of but you have to be way more involved than me.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Thanks. B I L does it and gave me a couple of ones also. Made .09$ so far

96gt02

Established Member
All the Alts are sucking recently, Im guessing because all the pumps and manipulation are wearing off and the the big three seem to be the only solid plays at this point

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
All the Alts are sucking recently, Im guessing because all the pumps and manipulation are wearing off and the the big three seem to be the only solid plays at this point

Yeah pretty much. I am in a couple of small ones with play money, but I am still waiting for things to come down more before I put more into BAT, ETH, & XRP. I am actually debating whether I want to hold XRP long term. ETH has more utility value I believe.

96gt02

Established Member
For anyone that was in the penny stock game, Im calling it right now that XRP is the new OWCP

96gt02

Established Member
Referring to the spike it had, and then never went back up? March ‘17

@96gt02 @Stanley

Look at OWCPs trends in the past 12-18 months

Correct, this huge potential penny stock that was doing such magical things that spiked from the low cents to over $3 and then slowly bleeds back down to the cents with a few news releases that give it a temporary bump here and there.

Zemedici

Established Member
Correct, this huge potential penny stock that was doing such magical things that spiked from the low cents to over $3 and then slowly bleeds back down to the cents with a few news releases that give it a temporary bump here and there.

So in your opinion, dump XRP for ETH?

96gt02

Established Member

Oh I dumped most of my XRP in the $3's and then the last of it in the high $2's I think just about anything has a better chance of going up at this point aside from them having an announcement here and there. And personally im only in LTC at this point, just day/weekly trading it on gadx with limit orders (which has no fees)

96gt02

Established Member

And personally i'm in all cash right now as I don't expect tonight to be a good night for everything, so ill look to get back into one of the big three tomorrow hopefully but we'll see. Also not sure if you guys saw the news but capital one is now blocking all crypto purchases through their cards... more bad news

Users who are viewing this thread