AM catalog: 03 Terminator with minimal mods, 500+ RWHP. What?!?!

HandBanana

Established Member
When the price is right, you'll make due with whats offered. I got the car for insanely cheap. :D

Agreed. How I ended up with a vert as well. Your car is BEAUTIFUL. Big fan. Just don't see many Cobras rolling around in PA anymore these days. A Jersey girl who drives a 500hp Cobra, you're like my freaking kryptonite. Haha :beer:

So I got the new American Muscle catalog and the cover says check out one of our team members' Terminator with over 500 RWHP. Ok, I'm interested just to see whats up. Turns out the car has an intake, x pipe, cat-back, heat exchanger, pulley, and bama tune :bored:. This and it makes 508 RWHP, and its a vert :dw:. HUH?l[/URL]

WTF does being a vert have to do with making power??? :shrug:

Zemedici

Established Member
YEAH change the Thread title to PORTED Eaton reaches 500 like a 1000 others!!

calm your tits, bro.

I don't see why you guys get so worked up over someone ELSE's car. Who cares? If it took you longer than 2 seconds to realize the car had a ported blower on it, then I'm not sure what to tell you :shrug:

Last edited:

Lance SVT

Established Member
When the price is right, you'll make due with whats offered. I got the car for insanely cheap. :D

I have to agree with Kelly! I wanted a Sonic Blue Terminator so badly! But when I came across a local 49k mile Kenne Bell Cobra for $15,000 in Mineral Grey, it became my new favorite color :rockon:

HandBanana

Established Member
calm your tits, bro.

I don't see why you guys get so worked up over someone ELSE's car. Who cares? If it took you longer than 2 seconds to realize the car had a ported blower on it, then I'm not sure what to tell you :shrug:

Please explain how we should go about calming our tits. I have always been curious as to how this is done. :p

I have to agree with Kelly! I wanted a Sonic Blue Terminator so badly! But when I came across a local 49k mile Kenne Bell Cobra for $15,000 in Mineral Grey, it became my new favorite color :rockon:

You came across a desperate or ignorant seller. That is a STEAL.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
I don't see the big ole issue here. Mine made 452 with a cat back, pulley, intake and crappy diablo canned tune. I can deff see her doing 508 with good parts and a good tune

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't see the big ole issue here. Mine made 452 with a cat back, pulley, intake and crappy diablo canned tune. I can deff see her doing 508 with good parts and a good tune

Not without a port it won't happen. But again sounds like she has a ported blower and to be honest it doesn't matter really. Numbers are numbers. I just got back with my buddy that had his 65 mustang with a 412 stroker dyno 517 rwhp through c4. But it made 747 hp on a engine dyno. Autos with big stalls are NOT dyno queens, but only weighing in at 2480 lbs it should run high 9's in the 1/4. Funny though, my car nearly 60rwhp more, yet close to 2 seconds slower I bet in the 1/4.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Not without a port it won't happen. But again sounds like she has a ported blower and to be honest it doesn't matter really. Numbers are numbers. I just got back with my buddy that had his 65 mustang with a 412 stroker dyno 517 rwhp through c4. But it made 747 hp on a engine dyno. Autos with big stalls are NOT dyno queens, but only weighing in at 2480 lbs it should run high 9's in the 1/4. Funny though, my car nearly 60rwhp more, yet close to 2 seconds slower I bet in the 1/4.

Pics? I have a good friend that got this nasty ass thing, and I drove it. Complete monster.
69.JPG
69a.JPG

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
I want to see this motor. Sounds freaking sweet

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Still waiting for confirmation that Kelly is "busted!"

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Love the car Kelly!

Ok guys, I believe this is the first time someone has gotten away with the use of the word... (you know what I'm going to say) TERMI ! Check her post.

None harassment do to Female. I believe...

That's ok, good to see a member of the opposite sex around here. Like a dang sausage fest around here most of the time.

Hybbs

Established Member
I saw the same article in the AM parts catalog. Thought the #s were a little high with those mods, but then I just assumed the eaton was ported. I have similar mods to my 04 Cobra, minus the ported eaton and my car made 452 rwhp and 473 torque with a slipping belt (ordered new belt). My tuner told me the car would have made 460-470 if the belt wasn't slipping. It still amazes me how easy it is to make an additional 100 rwhp over stock with such simple bolt ons.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice Cobra you have there Kelly. Sounds like you're definitely making some nice power. Enjoy! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread