Americas Most Wanted Cancelled

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm surprised it is cancelled, simply because it has helped catch so many criminals. Sometimes ratings alone shouldn't be the deciding factor on whether a show should be cancelled or not. JMO.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Who is the guy that catches the pedophiles! He has one of the best shows out there!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Doesn't surprise me because the guy on the show finally solved his crime after so many years. I'm sure he's been put through a lot and would seem to be very tired of it. Or at least he has every right to be. Maybe it'll go on like mentioned above but with less of his time to stay involved.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
To Catch a Predator with Chris Hanson, Dateline NBC

I am waiting for some pedo-king who realizes he has lost it all when Chris walks in and pulls his 9mm on Chris. It is priceless listening to those guys and their excuses.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I am waiting for some pedo-king who realizes he has lost it all when Chris walks in and pulls his 9mm on Chris. It is priceless listening to those guys and their excuses.

I love the cop who hides in a ****ing ghillie suit to catch these guys

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Doesn't surprise me because the guy on the show finally solved his crime after so many years. I'm sure he's been put through a lot and would seem to be very tired of it. Or at least he has every right to be. Maybe it'll go on like mentioned above but with less of his time to stay involved.

Wait... you mean the killer of his son? I didn't know that

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

You should read the article, he's very much against ending the show and still has his entire heart and soul in it.

Anyone other than Walsh might have received the news that "AMW" was being cut down with a measure of relief. After a quarter-century immersed in the dark side of humanity while keeping up a punishing schedule, he might reasonably welcome a respite now, at age 65.

But he's not about to slow down.

"We're getting better at it," he said of the collective effort he and his show display. "I got better at it, smarter at it, tougher."

Walsh said there will be a couple more episodes to do for the network.

Meanwhile, he'll be talking to Twentieth Television, the network's studio arm, about possible new outlets for the show.

"I think this show could go into syndication big-time," he said. "And I'll do those specials, because I love the network. Who else would give the father of a murdered child a chance to host a revolutionary reality show?"

Then he had to get off the phone. He was needed onstage at the presentation.

"Television is a business and I understand that," Walsh said in parting. "But you never know: We came back once, stronger than ever. ... I'm not ready to throw in the towel."

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
chris_hansen.jpg
Who is the guy that catches the pedophiles! He has one of the best shows out there!

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I'm surprised it is cancelled, simply because it has helped catch so many criminals. Sometimes ratings alone shouldn't be the deciding factor on whether a show should be cancelled or not. JMO.

x2 you said it all right there.

I read law inforcment everywhere was down right upset @ fox decision back in 1996 when they wanted to end it the 1st time

sometimes money isnt everything when this show helps save many lives and solves crimes and gets some kind of justice for the familys effected by the criminals the show helps catch, John walsh said he understands business and rateings but he feels he will not throw in the towel just yet, and wants to talk to other networks to pick up the series, and he said he feels he has to keep doing this show to do justice for his own sons death hes a good man

Users who are viewing this thread