And....here.....we.....go

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Conservatives while Obama was in Office: **** those Syrians!! We need to be protecting our borders and keeping them out!

Conservatives now that Trump is in Office: Ohz my God! We need to help all those poor Syrian women and children!

Good God. The mentality is horrifying and hilarious at the same time. SMH

Trump's buddy Putin didn't want to spend the resources to rein in Russia's own ally, so he gets Trump to spend American resources to do it. However, this attack is just proof that Putin isn't playing Trump like a fiddle while they circle jerk each other.
Trump won. Suck on that. Hahahahahah

Btw conservatives still don't want terrorists coming to America but apparently you and people of your ilk do. Hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Meat, thanks for the vids, the video(s) I saw looked less than legitimate.

In regards to the Russian drone video posted, that could be a drone looking over one of the 5 airports/strips that wasn't attacked.

If you want to see some good ole Russian propaganda, check out www.rt.com
Russia has had the most sophisticated propaganda machines...

Blown 89

Established Member
Conservatives while Obama was in Office: **** those Syrians!! We need to be protecting our borders and keeping them out!

Conservatives now that Trump is in Office: Ohz my God! We need to help all those poor Syrian women and children!

Trump's buddy Putin didn't want to spend the resources to rein in Russia's own ally, so he gets Trump to spend American resources to do it. However, this attack is just proof that Putin isn't playing Trump like a fiddle while they circle jerk each other.
Conservatives blasted Obama for making a red line of chemical warfare usage and not following through when Syria walked right over it. They're actually staying relatively consistent here.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Those videos of dead children are just horrible..... It's just a shame that we are the ones who have to take action against these people, and the men and women of those countries can't stick up for themselves, fight back, and take control of their own nation. It's always us that has to act and do something. I'm getting real sick of our country having to be the world police, and we take all the backlash for everything that happens.

Kiohtee

Established Member
And can you believe there are actually people in our country, the great US of A, that want these pansies who don't want to man up and fight for their country, in ours?! Asinine!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm curious as to what Russia has in mind taking a ship over that way. Try to flex there arms like what they do with there planes against us? If so I hope we don't just let them do that and not do shit. I don't want a WW3. But we need to stand up for ourselves at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown 89

Established Member
Oh what a day! What a lovely day!
I hope this is just a message to the rest of the world that the spineless twat is out of office and we mean what we say then we back out of everyone's affairs and stop policing the God damn world.

It's time the world sees us as Thor's hammer and not a spineless nanny. We don't need to meddle in everyone's affairs to accomplish that IMO

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm curious as to what Russia has in mind taking a ship over that way. Try to flex there arms like what they do with there planes against us? If so I hope we don't just let them do that and not do shit. I don't want a WW3. But we need to stand up for ourselves at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe the captains are jousting

cbj5259

Established Member

When Obama was in office..."Mr Romney, the 1980's called and it wants it's foreign policy back...The Russians are our partners...". Now the Russians are the second coming of Satan, stole the election and are the greatest global threat. So which is it?

Also I bet you were slobbin' Obama and Hillary's knob when they did the same thing in Libya when they didn't even deploy chemical weapons. If you are going to be critical then you best look at what your own messianic president did first.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This is footage by a Russian drone post strike I'm not seeing much real heavy damage.

you won't see much damage, the Tomahawks are good for knocking out/damaging aircraft, buildings, hangers...but won't knock out that airbase/runaway operations for long...That runway would need to be hit with JDAMs, BLUs etc, stuff that will make big craters, buckle concrete...I think this is just US sending a message the new administration will act and not mince words.

Users who are viewing this thread