And....here.....we.....go

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
You would think at a certain point, it would be beneficial for, Russia to cut its ties with Syria, and China to cut its ties with North Korea. Their allies sure do cause a lot of problems for them on the global scale.

Imagine how much simpler life would be for Russia and China, without having to cover for the dumb asses in Syria/North Korea. I'm really hoping this is the angle, Trump is working with Putin and Xi Jinping.
I agree. The problem is Russia gets waterfront property on the Med. with Assad in power and North Korea keeps the medias eyes off China's weaponized artificial island expansion

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
good stuff
5c4d7fbe7f0c9ec78974195ac895d3b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
**** that. There should have been 50 dozen fired, not 5 dozen.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Man, ****! I've seen the Taliban beheading videos, ISIS execution videos and all of the gray market movies (Cannibal Holocaust, etc.) that you can imagine, but that shit is chilling. I'm guessing it's mainly the kids and mainly because I'm a new father, but I still stand by my statement to make the Middle East a ****ing a parking lot.

Kiohtee

Established Member
A Russian warship is headed toward the two American ships that fired the missiles last night. Putin has stated he sees our actions as actions of aggression.

Oh boy.

hoamskilet

Established Member
A Russian warship is headed toward the two American ships that fired the missiles last night. Putin has stated he sees our actions as actions of aggression.

Oh boy.
I would imagine any action towards one of our ships would be a regrettable move for ole Pooty Poot

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is a shitty position.

If Russian fires on our ships, our economy will freeze and then plummet.

Kiohtee

Established Member
So how about that collusion/friendship President Trump has with Putin?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
This is a shitty position.

If Russian fires on our ships, our economy will freeze and then plummet.
Wouldnt it kind of help in a way if a “war” was to happen? I mean I hope we dont go thru it again but wasnt that in a way the saving grace in the Great Depression? My history is a bit spotty lol

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly....and its just my opinion.
Americans were in the area and were asking us to set them free.
Unfortunately, we fired 60 Tomahawk missles when Trump authorized Operation Tomahawk Sixty.....
Same b*llsh*t line Putin used when he invaded Crimea...we were protecting our citizens.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wouldnt it kind of help in a way if a “war” was to happen? I mean I hope we dont go thru it again but wasnt that in a way the saving grace in the Great Depression? My history is a bit spotty lol

It was a little different back then.

That way created jobs in the steel industry, etc.

With today's technology, it wouldn't very many jobs and people would become fearful of our country's future.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Conservatives while Obama was in Office: **** those Syrians!! We need to be protecting our borders and keeping them out!

Conservatives now that Trump is in Office: Ohz my God! We need to help all those poor Syrian women and children!

Good God. The mentality is horrifying and hilarious at the same time. SMH

Trump's buddy Putin didn't want to spend the resources to rein in Russia's own ally, so he gets Trump to spend American resources to do it. However, this attack is just proof that Putin isn't playing Trump like a fiddle while they circle jerk each other.

Users who are viewing this thread