And....here.....we.....go

SirShaun

Established Member
You would think at a certain point, it would be beneficial for, Russia to cut its ties with Syria, and China to cut its ties with North Korea. Their allies sure do cause a lot of problems for them on the global scale.

Imagine how much simpler life would be for Russia and China, without having to cover for the dumb asses in Syria/North Korea. I'm really hoping this is the angle, Trump is working with Putin and Xi Jinping.

Someone is going to have to take ownership in Syria. If it is left unhandled, ISIS will have their own country. Putin has taken the role of being Assad's handler through the UN. I want to see Putin step the **** up, remove Assad, and place someone in power who can eliminate the fact that Syria is a terrorist hot bed. We shouldn't have to be the ones to do it in this case.

Iraq is coming out of the shitter, Libya is still ****ed, and now we have Syria to deal with, with North Korea on the horizon. The US, Russia, and China, need to handle this shit together.

I gotta say, I feel Trump did the right thing. It's about time we have a President take action. It may be a poke in the right direction, to getting the others to step up and handle their problems. It wasn't the typical all in motion we are used to seeing, and I am interested to see how this plays out.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The hot-bed portions need to be given over to the Kurds, plain and simple. Outside of Israel they need to be the second powerhouse that can dominate the rest of the radicalized nations and slap them into submission if they ever try to threaten the west. Read up on the Kurds and you will find that they are good people who accept or tolerate western values while at the same time having their own, and will allow other values and ideologies to live alongside them. As far as the Middle East goes, in its many disasters, they are what I would call a glimmer of hope for the region.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Trump wanted to show the world what a tough guy he is, why didn't he have those 50 Tomahawks pointed at Assads house?

The 60th Tomahawk did target Assads house, it was equipped with a giant retractable boxing glove. Heard it got him right in the hair lip.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

CV355

_
Established Member
I would rather the US be isolationist regardless of the economic ramifications.

I subscribe to the "walk softly and carry a big stick" mentality.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
And water filters! I hear there is a poor water filter salesman who could use some extra cash to help him through rough times. I think he sells vitamins too

Link?

Machdup1

Established Member
http://abcnews.go.com/US/russia-decries-clear-act-aggression-us-strike-syria/story?id=46643903

Putting all political BS aside:

Who are the bad guys in Syria and who are the good guys?

Do you really believe that launching missiles into Syria is going to stop the fighting and killing or will aggravating the situation increase the body count a hundredfold?

Is it worth sacrificing Americans for a civil war raging in Syria?
We destroyed the airbase from which the chemical weapons attacks were launched. It was a measured response to a violation of an agreement they made with us.

CV355

_
Established Member

Infowars.com

;)

oBEJDN6.jpg

hoamskilet

Established Member
I'm kind of taking a wait and see approach with this one. The last thing I want is for us to be sending troups into another third world shithole, but I'm ok with this strike for now. This likely was as much about sending a message to anyone watching that this isn't the same old pussy administration everyone else was dealing with the last 8 years.

Supposedly we have hard radar evidence of the chemical attack (which it was agreed and russia was supposed to oversee the disposal of) and bombed the shit out of the base it came from. This certainly sends a message. We'll have to see where it goes from here

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I just got called a snowflake by a Weather Man. Don't assume to know me. I don't believe in us policing the world and driving our own country deeper into debt paying for missiles to blow up some symbolic chunk of pavement half a world away. If Trump wanted to show the world what a tough guy he is, why didn't he have those 50 Tomahawks pointed at Assads house?

I know your post was a hysterical piece of crap, which was all I need to know. A message was sent about chemical weapons. Trump didn't target Assad because, unfortunately, we need that pig ****ing strongman alive.

Zemedici

Established Member
Just flatten the place already. Ben could use the extra storage anyway.

pff hahahahahaha

You guys want to read some funny shit? Check your facebook feed and read all the statuses from the general populous, who have no idea what they're talking about....:D

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
My only concern is that there were Russian troops at that airfield. Putin seems pretty unstable soooo.

Users who are viewing this thread