Premium Member
Of COURSE it had to be a mask cuck!

6D1C54BF-7FA0-401D-BEA2-018D8E4E95D8.jpeg

May he melt in hell infinitely…

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
How about think outside the box… lol

I guess when you hear it from the horse’s mouth and it still isn't enough to illuminate the point, nothing I tell you will persuade you. Your mind is made up. Uvalde Cops are ALL heros. May such a powerful protect you and your family in time of need…
If my mind was made up, I would not be asking others what they would have done.

Saying that you would have disobeyed orders or think outside the box is not saying what you would have done.

Rb0891 suggested a sledgehammer. Not a bad idea. One would have to be brought to the scene. If the fire department was there, they might have had one.

Once the door is open, you still have to figure out how to overcome a guy with a rifle covering the door.

The protection of myself and my wife is not dependent on any police force. It is a personal responsibility that I am capable of performing. My wife has the ability to protect herself as well.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If my mind was made up, I would not be asking others what they would have done.

Saying that you would have disobeyed orders or think outside the box is not saying what you would have done.

Rb0891 suggested a sledgehammer. Not a bad idea. One would have to be brought to the scene. If the fire department was there, they might have had one.

Once the door is open, you still have to figure out how to overcome a guy with a rifle covering the door.

The protection of myself and my wife is not dependent on any police force. It is a personal responsibility that I am capable of performing. My wife has the ability to protect herself as well.

Your not really asking, now are you? Lets be honest here… you really are not. You are hell bent on justifying the inaction by the Uvalde officers that were stacked in the hallway… Just like Tatum did. I get it. No doubt there were some difficulties, still no excuse.

I already showed you a report by a police officer that was on the ground, noting how he himself felt like a coward for not taking action and pushing forward regardless of direction by the leadership…

Im glad that you already take personal security seriously, I already figured that much. My money is on you being some sort of law enforcement or government employee, amiriiite?

Zemedici

Established Member
My money is on you being some sort of law enforcement or government employee, amiriiite?

Gotta be that or a ****in chaplain by how he was not wanting to place blame on the teacher who left the goddamn door open. hahahah

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Gotta be that or a ****in chaplain by how he was not wanting to place blame on the teacher who left the goddamn door open. hahahah

I was talking to someone the other day about the incident and this person was basically blaming guns. I pointed out how the teacher was partly to blame for leaving the door open /unsecured, and they lost their shit…. “so now you wanna blame the teacher!!!”…. “Why, yes. Yess i doooo”…. LOL

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Your not really asking, now are you? Lets be honest here… you really are not. You are hell bent on justifying the inaction by the Uvalde officers that were stacked in the hallway… Just like Tatum did. I get it. No doubt there were some difficulties, still no excuse.

I already showed you a report by a police officer that was on the ground, noting how he himself felt like a coward for not taking action and pushing forward regardless of direction by the leadership…

Im glad that you already take personal security seriously, I already figured that much. My money is on you being some sort of law enforcement or government employee, amiriiite?
The video shows the officer saying that they didn't have a plan and blamed the Commander for not having a plan.

How could they be thinking of mutiny, yet not have a plan of action to carry out?

Sure, standing there with no plan, feeling helpless/useless probably sucked.

Yes, I am asking and you're still not answering.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They did have a plan, in fact over the last two prior years they practiced for exactly that scenario. Every policy, every contingency was ignored. Those officers should resign and never work another day in law enforcement.

Zemedici

Established Member
The video shows the officer saying that they didn't have a plan and blamed the Commander for not having a plan.

How could they be thinking of mutiny, yet not have a plan of action to carry out?

Sure, standing there with no plan, feeling helpless/useless probably sucked.

Yes, I am asking and you're still not answering.

The plan is to take down evil.

They knew the plan, and were cowards (their own words) because they let evil win.

Why’s this hard to understand?

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
They did have a plan, in fact over the last two prior years they practiced for exactly that scenario. Every policy, every contingency was ignored. Those officers should resign and never work another day in law enforcement.
Watch the video ZYBORG posted and pause it at 1:06.

He says they didn't have a plan.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
i dont have access to the layout but how about use fire dept style tools to open door while having / creating a diversion on the other side of the wall / windows. Maybe two or three teams to attack from different angles (with cover) Could have possibly even used a big 4x4 to push in wall or door… How about from the top, access the ceiling, from near be classroom(s)….?

If you were there it would be a lot easier to think outside the box and seeing the possibilitie.

A wise man once said, the worse possible plan is lack of action….

I dont care if they would have actively tried to knock down the door with a dildo… ****ing do something! The fact that there was not even one casualty (police) tells you everything you need to know….

Zemedici

Established Member
^ preach

Any plan is better than ‘doing nothing’

Literally zero effort put forth.

Why were there 75 cops there? Could have been essentially zero.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
i dont have access to the layout but how about use fire dept style tools to open door while having / creating a diversion on the other side of the wall / windows. Maybe two or three teams to attack from different angles (with cover) Could have possibly even used a big 4x4 to push in wall or door… How about from the top, access the ceiling, from near be classroom(s)….?

If you were there it would be a lot easier to think outside the box and seeing the possibilitie.

I dont care if they would have actively tried to knock down the door with a dildo… ****ing do something! The fact that there was not even one casualty (police) tells you everything you need to know….
I've considered the Fire Dept. also, but they don't go into "hot zones" until the police make it safe.

You can't risk shooting through the glass windows because that causes bullets to change direction and possibly result in unintended consequences. But, maybe they could have broken some windows to allow safer shooting into the room. The gap between the different wings of classrooms was relatively small. An officer in an adjacent classroom and or roof should be very capable with a patrol rifle(M4).

I don't know what type of glass is used or how thick it is, but it would be worth a try. Officers would have fire extinguishers, tire irons, maybe even find wooden bats with the schools gym equipment?

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
The plan is to take down evil.

They knew the plan, and were cowards (their own words) because they let evil win.

Why’s this hard to understand?
Taking down evil is an awesome and admirable goal; and one I can get behind, but it's not a plan.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

MG0h3

Established Member

Haven’t had the news on all weekend, but I thought in addition to the BP Agent that was hit, two locals were shot in the first minutes.

Maybe that was bad info as well but not sure how you **** that up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread