Another mass shooting

Zemedici

Established Member
Solving and prevention can happen while punishing someone for their actions. Being this involves government workers I'd be shocked if anything of serious consequence happens.

Hopefully a few people realize they can not live with their actions or in actions.

This.

Even REMOTE ties to govn't seems = get out of jail free card. Whether its negligence, lackluster performance, you name it.

For gods sakes teachers arent even required to teach anymore. They've been indoctrinating the youth with bullshit for eons.

Welcome to America.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure who "he" is, as I'm the only male in my house.

I answered that I don’t watch either of those two shows.

I know you answered the question, but I wasn't asking you though. Go back and read the quote.

Geelong Cats Reaction GIF by NAB

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Weird. Back in my FD days, most interior doors opened into the room, much like your interior home doors. It was a way for firefighters working with no visibility to tell if it was an interior door or exterior door.
Most older schools do swing in. It's all about emergency egress now. They worry that stupid kids will rush the door as a group then not be able to pull the door open against the force of the group moving forward. If the door swings out, it usually swings into a wall as not to swing into an open hallway. ADA complicates door approach the most.

MG0h3

Established Member
I’m the guy that suggested we have armed security at every school, as a way for enlisted servicemen to have work / jobs when they return.

I’m all for solutions, and punishment is part of a solution.

Totally agree.

Still, simply disengaging the exterior door handles is such an easy move. One entry and exit point during school hours.

Part of my job is training people, so I always focus on the objective, which is to solve the problem and improve performance. I also try and identify those that could move into an instructor roll.

I’d be curious to see what training or rules there are for security at this school.

I can tell the neighbors school is a shit show.

On the other hand, a coworker said he went to drop off something to his daughters school and it took him 10 min to get in through the single entry point.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
This.

Even REMOTE ties to govn't seems = get out of jail free card. Whether its negligence, lackluster performance, you name it.

For gods sakes teachers arent even required to teach anymore. They've been indoctrinating the youth with bullshit for eons.

Welcome to America.

Oh I’m definitely not suggesting a get out of jail card.

Quite the opposite in my referencing political scandals. Nobody gets burned, and it just keeps happening as well.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

q6543

Established Member
No need for schools anymore.

Just zoom lessons from home, college too
Shut the entire educational industrial complex down for good.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Im gonna bet the gun manufacturer is held most responsible for this deal

bglf83

Established Member
Im gonna bet the gun manufacturer is held most responsible for this deal

They just sold and manufactured the device following the law.

The school is small and probably never experienced anything like this. I grew up in a small town in Texas that was like this, the school was super lax on security.

This is all terrible, the only thing I could see that would impact anything is someone actually reporting the guys red flags.

COVID isolation destroyed mental health of many.

Last edited:

mariusvt

Established Member
thats right.

We'd catch charges.

Teacher should 100000% catch negligence charges at MINIMUM. Honestly, should throw the book at her.

Stop. Allowing. Stupid. To. Run. Rampant.
I'm pretty sure the teacher that opened the door of the classroom was one of the 2 teachers that were killed so, yes while partially to blame here, she's already paid for the mistake with her life.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
There seems to be plenty of bias and emotion in this thread.

Since you feel most of the cops were cowards and completely screwed this up, based on your experience/expertise, what would you have done?

I would have disobeyed orders… lets start with that…

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
And done what?
Oh that’s right. They would have just been waiting for the janitors key. Lmfao. Unless those doors were prison grade (highly doubtful). You can dismantle the lock set with a sledge. Probably would have been better off with a construction crew and the parents rather than le.

By the way, why is no one commenting that the exterior seemed to be all glass for these classrooms?

Complete shit show

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
And done what?

How about think outside the box… lol

I guess when you hear it from the horse’s mouth and it still isn't enough to illuminate the point, nothing I tell you will persuade you. Your mind is made up. Uvalde Cops are ALL heros. May such a powerful force protect you and your family in time of need…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread