Another mass shooting

Zemedici

Established Member
Huh? Weed just made me hungry and sleepy.

Same with every other person that’s smoked ever.

It’s hilarious all these ‘experts’ on a subject, have zero ****ing clue what they’re talking about. Karens ‘teaching’ other Karens

Would someone get football plays from Helen Keller? Because that’s what’s happening right now, and general population gobbling that shit up

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I was just listening to a conversation about perhaps requiring insurance for firearms.
That way insurance companies would be responsible for underwriting firearm owners.
What's the point and how do you enforce it? I'm not a big fan of the gvt forcing people to buy things.

Zemedici

Established Member
What's the point and how do you enforce it? I'm not a big fan of the gvt forcing people to buy things.

its ****ing mind blowing that the government can fail every single day at the majority (if not all) of what they do

and people are still like 'we need more government'

05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
People that make that suggestion generally apply the whole car registration, licensing, and insurance model. The point is to make it even more cost prohibitive for poor people, knowing they’ll break those laws and tack on charges when caught.
its ****ing mind blowing that the government can fail every single day at the majority (if not all) of what they do

and people are still like 'we need more government'

05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg
There is a whole lot of waste and inefficiency for sure. But don’t underestimate the government when you’re on its bad side, it’s efficient as **** when it comes to ****ing with you.

Zemedici

Established Member
There is a whole lot of waste and inefficiency for sure. But don’t underestimate the government when you’re on its bad side, it’s efficient as **** when it comes to ****ing with you.

Right, which makes it ****ing worse. They CAN produce, just dont give a shit to.

If an employee at a company did this, they would be fired.

Instead, gen populous wants to give him a raise / more responsibility.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Right, which makes it ****ing worse. They CAN produce, just dont give a shit to.

If an employee at a company did this, they would be fired.

Instead, gen populous wants to give him a raise / more responsibility.
It’s more like different departments. For instance, the last place I worked the mail room was open from 9 to 9:07 (slight exaggeration) and would call at 9:06 telling you to come pick up that day…like wtf?! My department on the other hand, we got shit done and got it done fast. I can’t count how many times I had to go fix private contractors work because they were so ****ing lazy and ****ed up all sorts of shit. In the world I was in, a private company contracting for the gov always meant slow and inefficient work. They were so ****ing hard to fire also, the layers of bureaucracy was just insane there.

Zemedici

Established Member
It’s more like different departments. For instance, the last place I worked the mail room was open from 9 to 9:07 (slight exaggeration) and would call at 9:06 telling you to come pick up that day…like wtf?! My department on the other hand, we got shit done and got it done fast. I can’t count how many times I had to go fix private contractors work because they were so ****ing lazy and ****ed up all sorts of shit. In the world I was in, a private company contracting for the gov always meant slow and inefficient work. They were so ****ing hard to fire also, the layers of bureaucracy was just insane there.

complete opposite in any and every industry I've been in that has any interaction with a government entity

They're slow

They're inefficient

And thus very expensive (to whom pays, the taxpayer)

USPS vs UPS / DHL / FedEx?

VA vs Private Healthcare, which would you want to use?

Public School Education vs Private Education

ICE, just LOL

DEA, again, LOL

FBI, biggest LOL as of here late

should i keep going or...?
List goes on and on

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
complete opposite in any and every industry I've been in that has any interaction with a government entity

They're slow

They're inefficient

And thus very expensive (to whom pays, the taxpayer)
Generally speaking, about the only things the government does know how to do well is screw with people or make your life or livelihood or hobby more difficult.

If the pep boys or three stooges in Congress wanted citizens to report what firearms they own (serial numbers and all) do you think most would do it? Would most voluntarily allow the government to come to their residence and look and see if they have a safe? Most people wouldn't because they know exactly what kind of poppycock would be going on. The government never stops. It never gives back what it takes.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Would love if you'd present a 'top department' of the govnt

I'll show you 5 that suck, to your 1.
When I say department I’m talking different parts or offices within an agency. You just listed agencies. I’m curious as to what your interactions with government have been.

There are things I prefer the VA over private medical care and vice versa. USPS in San Antonio is better than FedEx, with UPS generally being the best. DHL can suck my dick for international shipping, but often was the only choice. As far as ICE, FBI, and DEA go there are parts that work beautifully and others that are atrocious within each agency. I always hear how HR is the worst to deal with in private companies, well same goes for HR in the agencies I dealt with. Some being better than others. Worked with the FBI on a few occasions and was amazed at what they were able to accomplish. So it’s a mixed bag.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I was just listening to a conversation about perhaps requiring insurance for firearms.
That way insurance companies would be responsible for underwriting firearm owners.

That would not be cheap for gun owners and they would charge you per firearm. Besides that, would you be happy paying for eathquake insurance if you lived in NYC? My point being, youre paying for insurance in case you ever go on a shooting rampage?

And now the government requires you to have firearm insurance or they suspend your right to own one if you dont or miss payments? Like they suspend your drivers license if your car insurance lapses. What would that solve? Would it stop mass shootings? Or just create more bureaucracy and generate more fees and fines?

The gun is not going to do anything you dont want it to do. Maintain control of it 24/7 (secured/lockedup/etc) and nothing will happen with it.

Do youthink this kid would have a $50 million firearm insurance policy? Thats still probably not even enough. People don’t typically have near that much on their auto policy.

And i can all but guarantee you that your firearm insurance policy would be null and void if you used your firearm to commit a crime. So how does that solve anything at all?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
When I say department I’m talking different parts or offices within an agency. You just listed agencies. I’m curious as to what your interactions with government have been.

There are things I prefer the VA over private medical care and vice versa. USPS in San Antonio is better than FedEx, with UPS generally being the best. DHL can suck my dick for international shipping, but often was the only choice. As far as ICE, FBI, and DEA go there are parts that work beautifully and others that are atrocious within each agency. I always hear how HR is the worst to deal with in private companies, well same goes for HR in the agencies I dealt with. Some being better than others. Worked with the FBI on a few occasions and was amazed at what they were able to accomplish. So it’s a mixed bag.
Ehhh. It is generally mostly shit.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

What’s the democrat analogy? Can’t let a hood tragedy go to waste? Like I’ve stated before a mental health issue. This all a power grab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

What’s the democrat analogy? Can’t let a hood tragedy go to waste? Like I’ve stated before a mental health issue. This all a power grab.

Dems threatened the Supreme Court in 2019 if they messed with New York gun control.......

Upcoming Decision:

The threats....

And another threat today:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dems threatened the Supreme Court in 2019 if they messed with New York gun control.......

Upcoming Decision:

The threats....

And another threat today:

It’s bs, let’s pander so we can keep that vote in the fall. Send money and arm the Ukraine well our economy suffers and has skyrockets control take those evil guns off the streets when it’s a mental health problem.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Welcome to the EPA.

They push all the mandates and rush jobs in the world try to shut down everything..

Oil field wise ? “ oh you can’t get it done? Just turn in this paper pay this fee .. maybe you can get to it next year “

But if they want it done../ all hands on deck for us private guys… it better be done now to spec perfectly

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Rep. Mondaire Jones? It couldn't be any funnier if it were Larvelle Jones or Moses Hightower in place of that dopey looking fool and his dreams.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the EPA.

They push all the mandates and rush jobs in the world try to shut down everything..

Oil field wise ? “ oh you can’t get it done? Just turn in this paper pay this fee .. maybe you can get to it next year “

But if they want it done../ all hands on deck for us private guys… it better be done now to spec perfectly
Ridiculous. I remember seeing your post about the fee thing not too long ago.

I was getting overpaid for a year, tried getting it fixed that entire time…finally when they realized on their own I get a “pay us back now or we garnish your next two checks” email. Then when they owed me money, it took months for them to pay me.

Filed a travel voucher and our groups finance guy would not sign off on it because I didn’t file a particular receipt. We once had to file that receipt, but regulation changed and we got paid a flat rate regardless. Despite the fact that I sent him the exact reference that stated I did not have to file it, he still refused and he tried to get me in trouble for it. Eventually, someone else signed it. Man that was such a cluster****.

Users who are viewing this thread