Another solid axle GT with IRS exhaust

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
Looks great ..... nice touch :)
Thanks!

Looks awesome and definatly on my to do list got my gt. Got any pics of it from underneath I'd like to see how it runs around the carrier?
Thanks dude! i will have to take some for you, ill pm u or something when i do

Dayyymm those Bullitts look sexy on there :)
:beer: i been told, i wanted to change them but i have been getting compliments on them lately so i guess i should keep them lol Thanks!!

Looks good. Def interested in doing this after snapping a half shaft lastnight. FML!!!!!
damn hopefully that gets fixed, Thanks!!

I think it looks really nice. I totally understand why so many are doing it. Awesome looking GT by the way! :beer:
:beer: Thank you sir!!

quad

Established Member
Agreed with everyone - it looks good. The best I've seen of the GTs that have done it. It looks basically stock and hangs symmetrically on both sides.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Very nicely done.:beer: everything about your car is clean and screams it!!!! I like the look and for the visual, can't beat it for the money to get the look without the expense and labor of swapping in an IRS.:rockon: By the way.....sounds good too!

Curious, does it hit the rear sway bar at all?

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
Wow man not only is the exhaust now sexy. The whole car is. Stance, color, wheels.. everything! Nice job.
ooouuuhhh stop it youuu!!! u making me blushh!! lol i really appreciate it man!

Agreed with everyone - it looks good. The best I've seen of the GTs that have done it. It looks basically stock and hangs symmetrically on both sides.
Thanks dude!! it means a lot, it was a pain to get everything equal, but i am soo anal about that kind of stuff, my friend and i kept going back and forth pretty much eyeing everything before we welded anything lol and making sure it wasn't going to move afterwards

Very nicely done.:beer: everything about your car is clean and screams it!!!! I like the look and for the visual, can't beat it for the money to get the look without the expense and labor of swapping in an IRS.:rockon: By the way.....sounds good too!

Curious, does it hit the rear sway bar at all?
:beer: Thank you sir!! so far nothing has hit anything, the sway bar sits pretty high up, and its my DD so i drive it

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
figured ill post some more pics of the car since i got some nice compliments on it

20130329_141002_zpsfe38dfe4.jpg

20130410_141608_zps3c0ec677.jpg

Stang_zps4cc724f6.jpg

20130406_155139_zps5d351a99.jpg

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
REALLY nice!!!!!!!!!!!! love the Bullitt scoop deletes, 01 cobra front bumper cover too. you have done an outstanding job on that car!!! :rockon::beer:

Any chance of some more underneath pics at some point in the future showing how it fits under the dif and mounting points, etc?

That would be much appreciated!! :banana:

What is next?

Last edited:

JasonSnake

Established Member
Hey where'd you get those center caps? As you can see in my sig, I've got these dome style caps and not sure if they are overkill.

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
REALLY nice!!!!!!!!!!!! love the Bullitt scoop deletes, 01 cobra front bumper cover too. you have done an outstanding job on that car!!! :rockon::beer:

Any chance of some more underneath pics at some point in the future showing how it fits under the dif and mounting points, etc?

That would be much appreciated!! :banana:

What is next?
Thank u soo much man!! :beer: yeah i will get you those pictures and post them here, probably by this tuesday the latest

Hey where'd you get those center caps? As you can see in my sig, I've got these dome style caps and not sure if they are overkill.
not going to lie at first i was looking for some like yours but never found them, so i found these at american muscle and im glad i got them im happy with them they seem to match the lip of the wheel real good

link to them
Silver Brushed Aluminum Mustang Center Cap (Large Size) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
what did you do for hangers where they would usually attach to the irs? i have a mac and flowmaster catback from before i did my sra swap. i may just try this if i dont like my magnapacks

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
I like it!
thank you!

I'd be very interested in seeing underneath too, so please post here! :D
will do its just dirty cause its been raining so tomorrow ill put it up in the ramps clean it up and take some pics

Exhaust looks great!! But where did you get those GT side emblems? do they cover up the holes in the fender?
Thanks dude! emblems are pontiac grand ams lol, they do cover the holes as u can see

Just not getting why
didn't expect you too

Because it looks good. Why do people put a mach1 chinspoiler on a GT, for downforce?
lol!! i just died!! downforce!! thats awesome!! Thanks dutch!!

Meh, I like my exhaust going over my axle because,you know, that's the right way.
whatever works for you Mr. right way

what did you do for hangers where they would usually attach to the irs? i have a mac and flowmaster catback from before i did my sra swap. i may just try this if i dont like my magnapacks
the irs hangers dont line up with the hangers on the GT, kinda hard to explain but i will take pictures tomorrow like i said so you can see what i did

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread