Any fresh 2015/2016 SVT Cobra news?

rancid

Established Member
2015 SVT Cobra news

I honestly wouldn't buy a first edition perf car of any model unless it is a limited run like the Ford GT but the 16' will be interesting.

Last edited:

14GT500Robert

Established Member
I have been following the 2015 section since it had first started, never bothered to get involved however. All of the evidence points to there being a hi-po Mustang. This section may be named "2016" but there have been numerous sources that have said this will be a 2015 model, we will find out in April.

Yes, I think you make some great points. I was very surprised they quickly named this the 2016 and up forum. The past does not always predict the future. Some people say they are in the know and we should not question. I suggested A similar idea in the 13/14 Gt500 area and that was a flame fest, and basically I am a idiot for suggesting such a crazy idea of New car and a new hp version within 6 months. April is getting close :)

Stable68

Established Member
And it'll be a 2016, not a 2015

(Like we've said all along )

I dont know where you get this info from but mustang6g has had sources tell them it will be a 2015 revealed next month in April. If it will be a 2016 then why is there a 2015 shelby listed in the ford body codes and on dealership order forms? Also, if it was a 2016 they would not have been testing full body mules in Sept. 2013.. They would still be engineering the car..way to early to have 2016 mules out now the 15 is still months away from production. Im sorry but you are wrong.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I dont know where you get this info from but mustang6g has had sources tell them it will be a 2015 revealed next month in April. If it will be a 2016 then why is there a 2015 shelby listed in the ford body codes and on dealership order forms? Also, if it was a 2016 they would not have been testing full body mules in Sept. 2013.. They would still be engineering the car..way to early to have 2016 mules out now the 15 is still months away from production. Im sorry but you are wrong.

No. I'm not.

I also don't get my info from mustang 6g

$250 says it's a 2016. Take that bet?

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
They would still be engineering the car..way to early to have 2016 mules out now the 15 is still months away from production. Im sorry but you are wrong.

They are still engineering the car. It's not even remotely close to being "too early" to have 16 mules out.

There's a whole bunch of wrong coming from that 6G site right now, but you'll learn that shortly.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
They are still engineering the car. It's not even remotely close to being "too early" to have 16 mules out.

There's a whole bunch of wrong coming from that 6G site right now, but you'll learn that shortly.

When this guy speaks, just listen and be patient.

Stable68

Established Member
I still think we will see a 2015 variant.. Would be dumb of Ford not to make one and all the evidence that i see points to there being a 15.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I still think we will see a 2015 variant.. Would be dumb of Ford not to make one and all the evidence that i see points to there being a 15.

Just let it go. You have all of 8 posts and just joined but claim to have inside info at Ford. DBK is an actual insider. Everything he posts comes to fruition because he truly is in the know so to speak.

I have been here long enough to know if he says it, it is for a reason and true.

Stable68

Established Member
Just let it go. You have all of 8 posts and just joined but claim to have inside info at Ford. DBK is an actual insider. Everything he posts comes to fruition because he truly is in the know so to speak.

I have been here long enough to know if he says it, it is for a reason and true.

I never claimed to have inside info at Ford. I know who DBK is, i have been following this site for years. I know he has inside information and that he is reliable, however i personally see too much information that supports a 2015 Shelby. Just my opinion but i guess we will all find out soon enough.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Just looked at the 6G site. Looks like a whole lot of know-nothing's and conjecturists over there!

Stable68

Established Member
Just looked at the 6G site. Looks like a whole lot of know-nothing's and conjecturists over there!

No thanks on the bet lol we will just find out next month.. Yeah there are a lot of people over there who know nothing.. But they have had some great info before the 6G was released... Not many reliable folks left over there but there are a few.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
No thanks on the bet lol we will just find out next month.. Yeah there are a lot of people over there who know nothing.. But they have had some great info before the 6G was released... Not many reliable folks left over there but there are a few.

Not so confident I see now

That's smart though, woulda been the easiest $250 I've made

freakshow12

Established Member
With over 800 14's left to be had I doubt ford will step on its own feet with a 15 svt car. So what if they release something to the public?? Show us and then tell us we can pick it up next yr in 16. Remember the 07 Shelby? 1 yr early and get on waiting lists

Users who are viewing this thread