Any updates on the 1-piece TF wheels?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
this is basically exactly what they'll look like. in the 3D rendering they dont have lug holes because we are going to make them blank, so we can then drill them fit various vehicles such as Lightnings, Camaros, etc...

18TFMESH.jpg

TF1.jpg

TF2.jpg
nice! i wasn't expecting the massive concave curvature, figured the spokes would have a bit of a curve with a big lip. love it lipless!
'betcha those will look pretty DAMN good on an SRT10 viper:rockon:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
pretty much, except ours wont be made in china

Although I have a set of Alcoas and two spare stock rims in addition to the factory set, I'll be in on the group buy for a set of 18's simply for the fact you are making them in the USA.

2Sharpie

Established Member
I don't like this at all. I'm trying to pay off my credit card and now I HAVE TO BUY THESE!!!!!!!!

One more question........as far as the initial GB - I assume that is just for the 1 design you showed earlier (not anything like an OEM production line also??)

Last edited:

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
Will the GB discount be for this style only or will it be offered as each new style is introduced?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Will the GB discount be for this style only or will it be offered as each new style is introduced?

im sure ill be able to do something for each new style that is introduced, as a way to get them out there in the marketplace, and to take care of my peeps :beer:

also with each size too :thumbsup:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I'm sure I'll be on the group buy, but would love to see some more pics. please post up as much info as you can get, make this an easy decision for me, thanks! :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yes. im REALLY trying to get some 20s going in time for MW but its so close it probably wont be enough time :whine:

but im still hard at work on this. the latest update is that it looks like we'll be doing 20x9.5 20x10.5 . originally we had planned on doing 9s up front but they already have a mold for 9.5s. that's about a $10k savings and im sure the shelby crowd wont be complaining lol.

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Thanks for the update Steve! Any idea what the 18" sizes will be or too far away to tell?

radtexas

Established Member
I have been debating on widening the rears and for a little more in a GB to get a complete set I am definitely going to keep an eye on this thread. I will probably be on this GB.

ShakeNBake

Established Member
Hey Steve@TF Pm'ed you a little while ago about pricing when you get a chance could you get back to me please Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread