Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member

I got you fam lol

927c65612ce25ac9acf4a084b578a2a9.gif

Hey Guys...I heard they are revealing the full car specs next week. Don't ask me to reveal my source!!! GET PUMPED!!!!!

Source is..... thePill lol

Curt@injected

with that challenger in your avatar (assuming that is yours) why worry about what ford might or might not do? that thing is SMOKIN

I'm an old school ford guy. I grew up working on and racing mustangs. Owned fox bodies, a lightning, terminator etc. Heck I even own Ford stock, which for anyone who pays attention to their stock knows only a purist would own it. Plus Ford is half our business. I'm excited for this car to finally come out and to get a chance to play with it but it's about damn time.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I'm an old school ford guy. I grew up working on and racing mustangs. Owned fox bodies, a lightning, terminator etc. Heck I even own Ford stock, which for anyone who pays attention to their stock knows only a purist would own it. Plus Ford is half our business. I'm excited for this car to finally come out and to get a chance to play with it but it's about damn time.

i hear ya...i'm a Ford guy too (and an enthusiast about other great brands as well, though), and i too own Ford stock (agreed it is only for the purists! ha). i have been looking at hellcats lately given i already have the GT500 that i want...finally came across a pretty sweet new 2018 hellcat widebody challenger manual tranny indigo blue asking 70K at a local dealership i am considering.

Curt@injected

i hear ya...i'm a Ford guy too (and an enthusiast about other great brands as well, though), and i too own Ford stock (agreed it is only for the purists! ha). i have been looking at hellcats lately given i already have the GT500 that i want...finally came across a pretty sweet new 2018 hellcat widebody challenger manual tranny indigo blue asking 70K at a local dealership i am considering.

I'd go for the 8 sped auto myself but otherwise sounds like a sweet car. Indigo with some black accents looks amazing on the challengers. The hellcats are something else. Dodge definitely got it right with those cars and I'm sure you're going to love it. Don't wanna de rail this thread any further though.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The 2013/14 GT500 had a starting price of $54,995. I would guess they get the starting price to $59,995 and then it will go up to about $80,000.
That would awesome Nick!!
I'm only basing my "assumptions" on the prices of the cars that are similar. But, starting at 60K is/would be awesome!

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
If "by hand" you mean the hands of the folks on the assembly line, sure. Every modern Lamborghini made today rolls down an assembly line just like every other car. Lamborghinis haven't been handmade since VW took ownership. Either way, the Expedition argument is still not really valid. There are TONS of other, smaller SUVs that can meet those same qualifications and don't cost anywhere near $85K. So why would anybody pay $85K for an Expedition when it's still "just a Ford" and doesn't do anything better than the smaller, cheaper SUVs?

Ok

Put 2 kids, a dog, 2 parents, pack luggage for a week, a stroller, a fold down crib, two full-size car seats, snacks, beverages, and pull a boat 700 Miles with a explorer and still have room to bring back $800 worth of shopping bounty.

Do that in an escape or exploder. No ****ing thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Ok

Put 2 kids, a dog, 2 parents, pack luggage for a week, a stroller, a fold down crib, two full-size car seats, snacks, beverages, and pull a boat 700 Miles with a explorer and still have room to bring back $800 worth of shopping bounty.

Do that in an escape or exploder. No ****ing thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like you need a bus dude

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
...finally came across a pretty sweet new 2018 hellcat widebody challenger manual tranny indigo blue asking 70K at a local dealership i am considering.

If you can get an auto instead, it is a much better car to drive. I drove a manual and it felt like it was constantly trying to kill me. The auto only feels like its trying to kill me after about 1/4 throttle instead of non-stop. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread