Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
At least no pics :)
Unless you find some of the GT500 like I've seen, just gotta see this thing in final form in daylight!
-J
lol I hear ya J!
Are those old or new photos? They had closeups of the interior and the dude was driving around with the A/C on during the cold months?? Seems weird.
Maybe I'm being too much of a conspiracy theorist. lol :)

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... dude was driving around with the A/C on during the cold months?? Seems weird.
Maybe I'm being too much of a conspiracy theorist. lol :)

When I drive my GT500 during the cool months, I usually have the A/C compressor running. I like to keep my Killer Chiller on kill mode, just in case. Not that the car in question had a chiller. Some people are hot blooded and have to have cool air blowing on them all the time.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What if I told you... that he was running both the ac and the heater... in a new cabin supercharging system called... the temp exchanger.... which is directly responsible for the car being able to run 9’s in street tires off the show room floor?

Follow the matrix. It leads to all the 9’s. Car has 9 round wheels. 4 wheels, 4 tires, and a steering wheel make 9. Car has 9 years of development. 2016 was a leap year so it’s counted as 3 years. Car has 9 ex wives. Factual public record, check Louisiana state records. Car has 9 designers. All named Nick. Nick adds up to 9 when each letter is added as it’s place in the alphabet coheres numerically. Car has 9 heat and cool settings. They are the secret to the matrix.

The car will run 9’s at 135mph with a new super launch capable of 0-60 in .9 seconds, and 1+3+5=9. It will also get 27mpg highway and 17mpg city. Both add up to 9.

It’s performance optimally equipped pricetag for 9’s will be 67,500, which also adds up to 9. It’s optimally equipped price for 1:34.1 laps at mazda(also adds to 9) will be $72,000.

9. It’s no conspiracy, it’s the law.

(Sitting at DLD. Waiting. Too much time on my hands)

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
and 17mpg city. Both add up to 9.
maxresdefault.jpg

Snoopy49

Established Member
I hope they won't require a psychological evaluation before taking your order.
If that is the case, a lot of people here, won't be getting a car.o_O
Thank you Ford.

Last edited:

14 GT500
Established Member
Interesting they have a 5.2. Wonder if that 5.2 has any similarities to the 5.2 in the GT350. Wonder if it has the flat plane crank?

Would be nice to see a detuned version of that engine make its way into the GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread