**** Around >>> Find Out

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We had chickens when i was a kid...had a giant black rooster and im not lying that ****er has 1.5inch spurs. He would nail me all the time whem i went to feed the chickens and gather eggs in the morning...that sumbitch was evil. The day he got ahold of dad however was his last...few days later we had a gray rooster lol

Us too. We just had hens. I was about 8 or 9 years old. My Dad thought it would be good to raise them for meat. It was my job to feed them. So of course I looked at them as a pet. One day my Dad tells me to stop giving them water. I'm like, OK???? Few days later he goes out with bottle of whiskey and fills their water trough. Gets the block out and starts lopping the heads of the chickens off. My vivid memory is of our backyard full of head-less chickens running around. It was ****ing terrifying. Blood squirting out their necks. Needless to say we gave all the little corpses to our neighbors to eat. None of us could stomach it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The fact you mother ****ers know so much about ****ing eagles.

How?

Seriously how?

I barely know how to ****ing air fry a god damn piece of chicken sometimes, and yall are like " OH WELL THE JUVENILE ****IN GOLD EAGLE HAS A TALON LENGTH OF 3 METERS WHILE THE SPLOTCH ON ITS ****ING HEAD DOESNT DEVELOP UNTIL 29 HOURS AFTER ITS FORMITIVE YEARS"

Yall know how to make someone feel retarded

There are tons of eagles out here so you pretty much see them multiple times a week, even in busy areas. They used to nest on the lake we lived on growing up so they would come to our cove and swoop down on the baby ducks and fish in front of our house and take them so it was pretty fascinating to watch and I have always been into birds of prey, and I also tend to retain tons of random wildlife information so that's why lol.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
My kid took two or three bites of one of these around our pond when he was little. Disgusting little creature he can be.

I’ve often wondered how the world would work of there were animals that randomly attacked humans from the sky. Usually you have to go out into the woods to get attacked by bears. Going into the ocean is the only way to get attacked by a shark. What if you’re out on your mower just cutting some grass and whoosh, you’re gone, gutted and fed to some giant ass baby aerial predator.

Arc-flash training is some of the scariest shit I’ve ever seen. Most I’m ever around is 480, but I’m not working with it. We do have 120 DC. I guess that shit’ll **** you up in a hurry. Something about the rectifier humming away on 9 12 volt batterie is a little unsettling.

Yeah, we’re on 4160…at that point it’s like why even wear PPE.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Us too. We just had hens. I was about 8 or 9 years old. My Dad thought it would be good to raise them for meat. It was my job to feed them. So of course I looked at them as a pet. One day my Dad tells me to stop giving them water. I'm like, OK???? Few days later he goes out with bottle of whiskey and fills their water trough. Gets the block out and starts lopping the heads of the chickens off. My vivid memory is of our backyard full of head-less chickens running around. It was ****ing terrifying. Blood squirting out their necks. Needless to say we gave all the little corpses to our neighbors to eat. None of us could stomach it.
I have a fond memory of my Grandfather doing the same to a chicken and my sister freaking out while I'm laughing. She must have been about 8 and I was 13. The chicken was bouncing around and spewed blood on my sisters leg and she start wayling even harder. Grandma was from Tennessee and she was as country and country gets. We ate the bird and it tasted great.

Geno-04

Established Member
I remember seeing that when it happen….some neighbors can be the worst I guess

Users who are viewing this thread