Bad build experience

Flaco1

Established Member
Problem solved call MMR and there was a miscommunication and got everything explained better on what happen in the process . Everything is better now and thanks MMR

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Its in his signature so i guess it is mmr, thats just wrong man! And the thing about the aluminator is its already in stock!

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
OP first things first...learn how to use paragraphs. Secondly who in the **** are you talking about?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
It is mmr and yes they did or still might offer turn key motors. They offer a long block with there race chains/guides so i have no idea why they wouldnt slap a front cover on it.

Dave5.0

Established Member
Ech. Not a good story. Makes me feel good about going with Livernois. Brand new shortblock shipped out in two business days.

2012csgt

Established Member
That sucks OP. I love how the Moderator took out MMR and replaced it with ***. Cant tell a true story about site sponsors. What the F***ing F***. lol.

Nuar

Established Member
I would juat arrange to ship the motor back to them for a full refund and do the aluminator.
That is horse $hit right there...

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
OP first things first...learn how to use paragraphs. Secondly who in the **** are you talking about?

First then first. Learn how to read. An then learn to take a step back from the key board an re read again. But since you didnt ill help you out this time. In his sig it says MMR.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Guys, there is a lot that has been left out so we will explain.

The customers order was originally layaway, with a deposit given back in 2012 it was on layaway for roughly 6 months - again- not paid in full.

When the customer finally decided to pay for the order the item was no longer available on our website, it was replaced with the MMR BOSS longblock which had many upgrades over the original engine (ARP head studs, BOSS heads etc), we upgraded him to that engine with the main difference being that it does not include covers. We explained this to him and as a courtesy sent him the covers last week after he stated he was unhappy that the engine did not include the covers as he was originally told.

We feel like we handled this as best as we know how, and are surprised that the customer has made this post. We do however apologize if he is still unhappy and this is why we shipped out the covers in the first place.

MMR Management

Last edited:

hand-filer

Established Member
First then first. Learn how to read. An then learn to take a step back from the key board an re read again. But since you didnt ill help you out this time. In his sig it says MMR.

You forgot to comment about his obsession with 13 year old girls.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
In an effort to show the members and customer here that we care about our customers and SVT members we will give the customer a full refund on the MMR/BOSS Longblock if he wished to return it. As we stated we are sorry that it did not include what he expected. We felt the upgrade and adding the covers for no charge would keep him happy but we now realize he sold his entire engine and that he didnt remove MANY of the parts that needed to be retained for the new engine.

Best of luck to the OP and if you would like to return the item or discuss further please call and we will take care of it.

MMR

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member

First things first, learn how to type before trying to insult. And then learn to take a step back and proofread your posts before hitting submit. But since you didn't, I'll insult you for trying to insult him.

That is all, good day

Flaco1

Established Member
Yes it's MMR but since they are vendors on here I don't the post deleted because I thought it would be considered bashing them. I figure everyone would get the idea none the less. I thought getting a refund but the policy states a 25% restocking which I don't want to lose out on.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Hey if he doesn't want it and wants to ship it back to you I might be interested in it to save you the hassle of shipping and finding a new buyer. If that's the case PM me MMR and we can discuss further.

Thanks,
Joe

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes it's MMR but since they are vendors on here I don't the post deleted because I thought it would be considered bashing them. I figure everyone would get the idea none the less. I thought getting a refund but the policy states a 25% restocking which I don't want to lose out on.

The bottom line is we want to make sure you are happy, you have a engine built by the best in the business. If you want to return it we can swap it out for a Ford Racing crate engine or we can issue a FULL refund.

We assume you are still unhappy because you are still needing/missing parts that you sold on your old engine, if that is the case, let us know what you need and maybe we can help you out with that also. Either way we are here to help, you could have also called us before making this post! We helped you last time when you called and this time would have been no different.

MMR

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey if he doesn't want it and wants to ship it back to you I might be interested in it to save you the hassle of shipping and finding a new buyer. If that's the case PM me MMR and we can discuss further.

Thanks,
Joe

Thank you for the offer Joe, strangely, we have already had a bunch of emails asking for this engine since our wait time is currently 6-8 weeks on longblocks, we will surely keep you in mind however. :beer:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You forgot to comment about his obsession with 13 year old girls.

Thanks for fixing that :beer:

First things first, learn how to type before trying to insult. And then learn to take a step back and proofread your posts before hitting submit. But since you didn't, I'll insult you for trying to insult him.

That is all, good day

Sure whatever gets your rocks off for the day.

That's all. Good day.

Flaco1

Established Member
The bottom line is we want to make sure you are happy, you have a engine built by the best in the business. If you want to return it we can swap it out for a Ford Racing crate engine or we can issue a FULL refund.

We assume you are still unhappy because you are still needing/missing parts that you sold on your old engine, if that is the case, let us know what you need and maybe we can help you out with that also. Either way we are here to help, you could have also called us before making this post! We helped you last time when you called and this time would have been no different.

MMR

Who do I talk with. Because I been dealing with Greg now but I started with jeff who sold me the engine. I call u after work

Users who are viewing this thread