• Beretta

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 57 33.3%

• Total voters

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
I was wondering what do the gun guru's of svtp think is the best handgun? Glock? S&W? Ruger?
Colt? Or something else? All opinions welcome and if you think guns should be banned this isn't the thread for you :burn:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This is a personal choice. The best way to find out is to go shoot a bunch of different brands and calibers and see what you like best.

Personally I am a glock fan. I've had a compact and sub compact .40 and loved them both. They are inexpensive, affordable and reliable.

2qwikSVT

Established Member
I just recently purchased a new handgun as a matter of fact. I got myself a S&W M&P .45 and I'll be honest with you, I like it far more than I like my 1911's. Hands down the best pistol I have owned.

Equalbracket

Established Member
I have quite a few glocks and over 15 handguns and my personal favorite and the one I carry is my H&K 9mm. Pretty heavy compared to most pistols, but imo its perfectly balanced and I love it.

edit I have a kimber solo carry, love it for a compact.

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I hate the way glocks feel in my hand. Hate it a lot. But I I trust a glock to go bang when I pull the trigger.

Shoot and hold many, choose your your favorite.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
no such thing

but I love all my springfields I have had...and my Kahr has been wonderful. Only one Ive hated so far was my Ruger LCP...worst trigger ever.

Artie1957

Banned
I have several different makes and calibers. I mean a carpenter has more than one hammer right? Like the others have said get the one that fits your hand the best and that you can shoot well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread