Bicycle Ticket

txyaloo

Established Member
i know theres a law that when you get out of jail they have to supply you with a horse and shotgun. like thats ever going to happen. but it did a long time ago when that law was needed.

What law is that?

Texas has a lot of old, weird laws still on the books, but that is not one of them.

cohhbra

Established Member
You have posted nothing that comes even close to verifying your claims. It is very easy to claim to have all these "persoal" experiences or claim to hang out with felons that have gotten out of trouble on the internet. ESP. When you provide no details or proof. Your stories are inconsistent and full of holes and inaccuracies yet you expect us to give you credibility. Not happening, your understanding of the "law" in you claimed are of expertise has been proven wrong more than once.

First off, I don't hang out with them, I know them because of the small town thing...secondly, they are not felons, remember they weren't convicted aka they are a fully empowered citizen just like you. Proof would require admission which brings us to the first rule...Never never never say you did do something or only did it a little or only were there or saw something because now you are 100% guilty of whatever it is they got you to admit to.

Did you watch my video, have I not said to do the things that guy used before?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
First off, I don't hang out with them, I know them because of the small town thing...secondly, they are not felons, remember they weren't convicted aka they are a fully empowered citizen just like you. Proof would require admission which brings us to the first rule...Never never never say you did do something or only did it a little or only were there or saw something because now you are 100% guilty of whatever it is they got you to admit to.

just because they didn't get caught doesn't mean they are not felons. the def. of a felon is one who commits a felony. it can describe them with or without the conviction. you said they commited the acts and got off because they had a good lawyer. they are felons. another example of you opening your pie hole without proper foundation

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
So I noticed no one said anything about the situation I proposed...why? Because if that situation played out there's nothing you could do to stop me unless you break the law. Checkmate...and I'll leave you with this cause I think it's funny, it involves recording police without their consent and not talking to them, both rights I also have. I will say these are nice police officers though, I have no problem with them as they respected his rights and followed the law 120% just like they're supposed to...but I guess they also had to because there was a camera in their face...Great Video

And btdub, of course you guys aren't going to agree with me, do you think I didn't know that from the beginning? That's what this is all about, I've dealt with this before and won, the attitudes need to change. You say I'm wrong but I only speak from PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES. It's just funny to watch you sit their and literally deny something I can do. It's just like if I saw you walking down the sidewalk and run away fast, you'll still come after me and probably throw me on the ground. Have I done anything wrong, no, running down the sidewalk is legal. That's suspicious though right, humanly yes, but justice is blind and it's perfectly legal for me to run down the sidewalk at any time I want even if it does appear I'm running from you, I was never being detained to begin with.

Oh and as for the whole recording police responses, check the Constitution, I would bet jail time that any of those laws against recording police would not hold up in The Supreme Court.

Just to clarify, I don't know many laws, I know a very specific set, namely interacting with the police, that is all.

You know the "interacting with the police" laws very well? Please specify those laws.

Also, the US Supreme Court already decided this issue and it is covered under the 10th Amendment therefore each state gets to promulgate laws to this effect. So, where would you like to spend your jail time?

The situation you proposed is fraught with inconsistencies and multiple legal issues. You are so confused from your googling that no one can dicipher your inane ramblings.

rubicon04

SVT Poster
Established Member
just because they didn't get caught doesn't mean they are not felons. the def. of a felon is one who commits a felony. it can describe them with or without the conviction. you said they commited the acts and got off because they had a good lawyer. they are felons. another example of you opening your pie hole without proper foundation

While it does seem this kids understanding of the law is based on the google search bar. Thats not entirely accurate the legal defintion of a felon is as follows

felon n. a person who has been convicted of a felony, which is a crime punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison.

If you dont get caught according to the letter of the law you are not a felon.

On the other hand the webster defintion is just someone who commits a felony but that is technically not the "legal" definition which is what really matters.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
felon n. a person who has been convicted of a felony, which is a crime punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison.
except that is not the context I used it in.

If you dont get caught according to the letter of the law you are not a felon. If you don't get convicted you are not a convicted felon, you are still a felon. And his aledged buddies were caught, the just weren't convicted.
On the other hand the webster defintion is just someone who commits a felony but that is technically not the "legal" definition which is what really matters.
Again just to clarify, I was not using the "legal" term. Had I been I would have said "convicted felon"

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member

Proof requires an admission? WTF? Proof does not require an admission. If I have you on video tape breaking any specific law, I sure as hell don't need your admission to prove it. Hell, I can have several credible witnesses watch you commit a crime, and if they testify to it, I still don't need your admission to prove it.

You really have a lot to learn about the law. I'm really surprised that you haven't been banned yet for the garbage that you spew forth in the DS.

aquill1

Established Member
You really have a lot to learn about the law. I'm really surprised that you haven't been banned yet for the garbage that you spew forth in the DS.

I could only imagine listening to his mumble jumble as a friend or family member. His idiotic ideas are going to land a buddy or family member with punishment that wouldn't have been necessary had they not used his advice.

Cohhbra-We deal with people like you on a daily basis and know how to deal with you! While you tell random people your dumb stories you wont know it but you will still be irritated and we will have moved on. :beer:

Last edited:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Citation was dismissed.

FYI - citation was $360 and counted as a moving violation.
Thanks to those that offered advice without the insults.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
*removed by moderator - do not come in here and suggest people commit crimes as a way out of a situation*

Rossim22

Established Member
Citation was dismissed.

FYI - citation was $360 and counted as a moving violation.
Thanks to those that offered advice without the insults.

Glad to see it worked out for you. Pretty dumb not having brakes but being cited for driving against traffic for the ONLY reason to avoid riding a bicycle parallel to 50mph traffic without seeing anything coming in meaningless. Get some brakes, don't Flintstone that shit.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Agreed, but as I've said before rarely do I use that bike as a mode of transportation.
Anyway I was able to come up on a 1988 Peugeot with brakes to ride around town.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Glad to hear it worked out in the end. :beer:
it would have worked out in the end one way or the other. At least with the way it "worked out in the end" this time he didn't have to feel the judge pat him on the bare ass and say " you can clean up now" LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread