Big thanks to Beefcake and Lund Racing.

GHIG'13

Established Member
I just finished my remote tune for my 2014 GHIG GT with the Beefcake Special Paxton this afternoon. All I have to say is " Holy Screaming Paxton Batman, this thing is awesome". Beefcake was great to deal with, answered all my questions with patience and great professionalism. All around great guy. As for Jon Lund II at Lund Racing, had the car dialed in with only 5 revisions. Car drives great and pulls like a freight train. Would HIGHLY recommend either of these guys to anybody looking for good parts and service at a great price. Couldn't be any happier. Team Beefcake Racing and Lund Racing FTW!!!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Glad to hear. So how much did it make? Any track days comming up

GHIG'13

Established Member
Tuned it on the street so no HP numbers, at least not yet. As for track times I am not planning on taking it to the track ever, sold a pretty nasty Z-28 to buy this car because it just got to wild for a street car. Which is where I prefer to stay, I know once I start down the other path it will get crazy fast. Besides the car only has 550 miles on it right now, going to enjoy the new car smell for awhile first. LOL

GHIG'13

Established Member
Did you do the install?

Yes I did, with some help from my brother and a buddy. Wasn't too bad in hind sight but the intercooler piping kick my butt. It was just tedious tring to get it just right. I did long tubes and off road x at the same time, now that was lets say fun. LOL

Fastnature

Established Member
How long would you say it took to do those mods. I am about do mine as soon as I can get home. The parts are sitting on floor screaming to go on

GHIG'13

Established Member
How long would you say it took to do those mods. I am about do mine as soon as I can get home. The parts are sitting on floor screaming to go on

The headers ,o/r X, MGW shifter and dynotech driveshaft I did over a weekend. The Paxton I did over the course of about two weeks, only working on it before the temperature outside got to hot. Could do it faster now but I have a habit of going slow to make sure everything is perfect.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
your very welcome, glad I could get everything dialed in for you!!!

:)

jon jr has been really fast with revisions lately.

GHIG'13

Established Member
your very welcome, glad I could get everything dialed in for you!!!

jon jr has been really fast with revisions lately.

I was very impressed with the speed and overall experience with Jon Jr, as well as yourself. Its getting hard to find businesses that seem to care as much about the customer as they do about their money. You and Lund do so with a smile. I will send as many people your way as I can. Thanks again, Terry!

hopony

Established Member
I was very impressed with the speed and overall experience with Jon Jr, as well as yourself. Its getting hard to find businesses that seem to care as much about the customer as they do about their money. You and Lund do so with a smile. I will send as many people your way as I can. Thanks again, Terry!

Speed and customer service was the same with my kit. Both Terry and John were great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about do a super charger kit.

25bduse

Established Member
Well I just ordered my paxton kit from beefcake also. Just starting to get packages and we are only 5 days in. So far it has been great dealing with beefcake! I texted him asking if he had time to talk on Easter Sunday and before I could pick my phone back up to see if he responded he was already calling me. Great guy and great advice. Can't wait to install this bad boy!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well I just ordered my paxton kit from beefcake also. Just starting to get packages and we are only 5 days in. So far it has been great dealing with beefcake! I texted him asking if he had time to talk on Easter Sunday and before I could pick my phone back up to see if he responded he was already calling me. Great guy and great advice. Can't wait to install this bad boy!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

You wont be disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread