Bodycam footage of SF soldiers ambushed in Niger *WARNING*

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
not watching, and the site that uploaded this should be ashamed. How do you think these peoples family feel about this?

Ashamed of what? Its reality. It is not being used as a mockery. Faces were blurred. Guys went out like warriors. On their shields!

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Not watching it. I can barely tolerate things like the opening of Saving Private Ryan when I know it's a movie. No way I could handle watching the real thing.

It's hard to put into words how much respect I have for the men who do that kind of work. Being perfectly honest, I don't have it in me. Lots of guys like to talk a big game about how cool it'd be to be a SEAL, Green Beret, etc. But I know my limits. I couldn't do it. That makes me respect men like this even more.

RIP men.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
It got really really hard for me toward the end of the video when the man is laying on the ground, looking off in to the horizon. Can't fathom looking at the clouds moving in the sky, realizing that that's the last thing I'd ever see, knowing that I'm thousands of miles away from my loved ones.

RIP

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
These are the men who had stood and fought for our freedom.
The saying that “all gave some and some gave all” reigns true with these men.
RIP to them
You got it Jeff!

Users who are viewing this thread