Buyin GT

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
My dealership i work for here in Vermont won one in the lottery for them and should be getting it sometime this year between april and the end of the year...

Dealerships can not order them or anything of that nature for people...so if your interested in one you have to find a dealership that actually won one or more in the lottery....and alot of dealerships will BS you in saying they can order them.

As for price, it will be coming in marked at $139,000, but our dealership will be putting it up for auction and will see what the price really gets to.

I also am getting tired of alot you people posting all this data without really having "lagit info"....I'll grab the booklet we got to study at the dealership and post everything it says. This is a offical Ford booklet they send to dealerships getting one of the GT's.

Last edited:

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
i found 2 dealer ships gettin them... one is gettin 2 and another is gettin 1... Tously Ford is gettin 2... and he said there gonna be sticker price... but theres all ready 8 people on the list... and saxon Ford says after taxes and all that good stuff is done it will be about 180,000... im gettin exited... cant wait to see it in person!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I agree. If you get one, the DSG w/ silver stripes looks awesome, or the Blue and white.

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
i didnt know they made a Dark Shadow Gray With Silver stripes... i thought they only had red with white, blue with white stripes and white with blue stripes... does ne one have a pic of this DSG with silver stripes?

if i get one i will post everything on what i got for it... and everything... i am telling you this... i will not spend 250,000 dollars and a Ford... but i would like there supercar... so i will see what one of these dealers can do for me.

Originally posted by T-Bolt
I can't wait to see what happens when a tuner gets their hands on it! [/QUOTE

me neither... i prolly wont do much... or even ne thing to mine... prolly just give it a better pulley... but it will be fun to see what somone can really run with these cars... i cant wait..]

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Established Member
I saw it on ebay. Here's a walk around of the DSG. http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordgt/media_popup.asp?media=CURRENT_VIDEO&id=2&bhcp=1 Here's a thumbnail:

06_1_sb.JPG

d4_1_s.JPG

14_1_s.JPG

29_1_s.JPG

Now that I'm looking at it I'm not sure if it's DSG, but its close.
Oh yeah, they're selling WAY below sticker price... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2464376589&category=6057

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Established Member
If the photos don't do it justice, then that thing must cause people to faint from beauty overload!

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
wow that color really is nice... its not dsg... but it is close... i think im gonna go with the blue and the white stripes... not sure yet tho... gotta see them in person before i decide

T-Bolt

Established Member
I dunno, I thought I read that he GT was the prettiest car by far at the auto show...

...Maybe I'm seeing shit...

I'm goin to the doctor's tomorrow.

Paul Vincent

Established Member
Ford had a huge screen on which they played a video showing the GT, Shelby Cobra, and the new Mustang. The Mustang simply did not belong on the screen with the other two cars. Also, as far as I was concerned, no other vehicle (by any other manufacturer) that I saw compared to the GT. Is the new Mustang nice looking? Yes, it really is. It is also a car which I'd condider buying when the Cobra replacement comes out.

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
yeah... i agree paul... i do like the new stang... its gonna make 300 Hp... thats gonna be nice... and its gonna start at about 24 for the GT

Users who are viewing this thread