Cammed C6 Z06 vs 402 C5 Z06 & TVS GT500, 402 Z06 vs C6 Z06, 12 GT vs 03 Cobra vs GT

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
badass cars, great vid, and a good camera man...thats what im talkin bout!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
post a youtube link!!

If you can call them up and get them to quit deleting my shit everytime I post it, I will.

badass cars, great vid, and a good camera man...thats what im talkin bout!

Thanks man! I wish there was less wind noise, but the angle of the video, and the fast that C6's are wind noise monsters when the window down = fail :(

Looks like quite a few of those cars need TIRES!!!
You dont say.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Jesus, it seemed as if I were watching this video on my cell phone yet I have a 1080p 27inch monitor.... Other than the video being so damn small, it had good material but please hit up some youtube tutorials next time because footage that good deserves HD viewing.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Jesus, it seemed as if I were watching this video on my cell phone yet I have a 1080p 27inch monitor.... Other than the video being so damn small, it had good material but please hit up some youtube tutorials next time because footage that good deserves HD viewing.

I cant help it that Streetfire doesnt do the big screen anymore, and youtube blows.....it wasnt HD either, so that is irrelevant.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Side note here, Cammed C6 Z06 owner used to own & built the 402 Z06, so this was his new car vs his old car. Another side note, 3 people in this video have all owned that 402 Z06 lol.

98ss88mm

Established Member

sweet videos that you posted... oh wait.

Users who are viewing this thread