Cammed C6 Z06 vs 402 C5 Z06 & TVS GT500, 402 Z06 vs C6 Z06, 12 GT vs 03 Cobra vs GT

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Alex on Street tires...wtf???? Nice vid....Love watching( and hearing) the Z's..... CO car buy dr's now....because dd can be fox.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Alex on Street tires...wtf???? Nice vid....Love watching( and hearing) the Z's..... CO car buy dr's now....because dd can be fox.

Cole's Z *cough* I mean Nick's Z *cough* I mean Dave's Z *cough*

Shit....Adam's Z sounds sweet as hell! Check it out in this clip.

[youtube_browser]Fhb31CB-27g[/youtube_browser]

I still laugh when I see Rhonda flex and strut in the back ground. She had no idea the guy was filming. lol

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member
Great runs !!! :rockon:

That 402 ZO6 runs/sounds badass does the car have gears? it seems it topped 5th gear around 160-170mph?

From this vid it looks like GT500 vs 402ci ZO6 will be very very close .
Thanks for the vid man.

ponypwr

Established Member
PLEEEAASEE for the love of all coyotes put 4.10s in the car before the next vid! lol 4.10s then rematch vs turboed 2v gt and vid for results please! haha.. Nice results vs pullied cobra though i was def suprised! Btw whats the #s on the coyote? more left in tune?

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
PLEEEAASEE for the love of all coyotes put 4.10s in the car before the next vid! lol 4.10s then rematch vs turboed 2v gt and vid for results please! haha.. Nice results vs pullied cobra though i was def suprised! Btw whats the #s on the coyote? more left in tune?

Lmao!!!!

speedsun

Established Member

The Cobra was coming back then 4th didnt happen. I thought he jumped and so did he at how fast he got ahead off the 3rd beep. My tranny is out for a new clutch and anti venom mod so hopefully ill get a rematch

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Where's the Prelude?

oh SNAP!!! :lol1:

The 5.0 car is going forced induction soon, he already has the blower. That's why he is keeping the gears he already has.

Good video, didn't see how bad that bolt on c6z got loose from your video Scott. Bitch about retired Adam's car for good.

It happened to me on street tires one fall night. The car went sideways and got scary quick, almost hit Nick too.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
That Black Z06 is a cheater. Jumped the start he also counted it off EVERY SINGLE TIME. Are there no horns on those cars?

The99ta

Established Member
nice vid

why does youtube delete your vids? I post racing vids all the time and have for years. never had a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread