Can men and women be friends?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
What do you guys think? Can a man and a woman be friends without having any other motives other than just a straight friendship?

Simple question eh? or is it...

:read:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
If the man is gay and the woman is a lesbian, maybe.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Absolutely not. Just had this convo with a friend of mine. One is always going to want the other on a physical level no matter what is said.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Absolutely not. Just had this convo with a friend of mine. One is always going to want the other on a physical level no matter what is said.

I'm voting no as well. This sums it up pretty well i think^^^

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Women yes, men no.

exactly lol. Girls are the ones who just want to be friends with guys. The only time a guy wants to be friends with a girl is if he still gets to put it in her. It's too much effort/hassle to be friends aha. AINTNOGUYGOTTIMEFODAT.JPG

SirShaun

Established Member
Tried it once, it was horrible.

I hit her with the, "Are we ever going to be more than friends", she said no. Scrapped dinner, I turned the truck around and took her ass home. Lesson learned. Dragged that shit out way too long. Money not well spent.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
I was great friends with a (fat) chick for years in highschool and college. To young to realise what was up when she followed me to the town I went to college (for a job she said).

She wanted the D the entire time. Finally came out and said it...I said no way. Went nuts, cut herself, made up a pregnancy and miscarrage, screwed like 5 townie guys, blew a roommate, banged my other roommate's 15 year old (virgin) brother after getting him drunk (she was like 22-23) and then married my last roommate after taking his virginity (only girl he ever touched).

My advice would be to avoid it

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Yes, its called having self control.

Some chicks you just dont put it in.

You can even agree that they may be attractive, doesnt mean you have to **** them if given the chance.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I was great friends with a (fat) chick for years in highschool and college. To young to realise what was up when she followed me to the town I went to college (for a job she said).

She wanted the D the entire time. Finally came out and said it...I said no way. Went nuts, cut herself, made up a pregnancy and miscarrage, screwed like 5 townie guys, blew a roommate, banged my other roommate's 15 year old (virgin) brother after getting him drunk (she was like 22-23) and then married my last roommate after taking his virginity (only girl he ever touched).

My advice would be to avoid it

Jesus.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

You can even agree that they may be attractive, doesnt mean you have to **** them if given the chance.

You know how I know you're gay?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
original.gif

Rct851

Established Member

pretty sure you and I are on the same line, just at opposite ends lol

Users who are viewing this thread