Can men and women be friends?

tnuce10

Established Member
75% are absolutely wrong or have no self control.

One of my best friends is a chick. One of the best friends I've ever had. We both have significant others. She is currently preggo and engaged.
We hang out a lot, so we are planning how to use her being pregnant to mess with strangers when we are out and about.

Hardest part of having a close friend of the opposite sex is making your significant other understand that you are and always will be only friends.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
I was trying to make the argument that it is possible for this type of friendship to exist when one friend has a partner, but I couldn't unless there is absolutely no threat to the SO, i.e. friend is ugly or married (and even in those cases, there's always a risk, especially if the friends were romantic at some point. But, as always, some people are cool about it and/or are down with that sort of thing.

Steve1578

Established Member
I was trying to make the argument that it is possible for this type of friendship to exist when one friend has a partner, but I couldn't unless there is absolutely no threat to the SO, i.e. friend is ugly or married (and even in those cases, there's always a risk, especially if the friends were romantic at some point. But, as always, some people are cool about it and/or are down with that sort of thing.

:lol:

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

For the OP, The only successful man/women friendships I have seen are the ones that have already banged and moved onto to other relationships. They are still not friends in the normal dude sense, but they are friends that don't actively want to bang one another anymore. ...

Other than that, no such things as "we are just friends" as one will always have a sexual attraction.

^^This. I have a situation like that, myself. No chance of going back in, though, because the sex was garbage. I'd rather beat my meat.

... I have two that are great friends and we have banged before and now are just friends. ...

^^Exhibit B.

OP, it goes against the natural order of things for men and women to be "just" friends. Even if your best bud has a wife that looks even remotely passable, if conditions were right, you'd smash. You might feel bad about it later but probably would still smash again unless it was awful or she smelled bad. I don't "allow" my wife to be hanging around or be chattin' it up with dudes socially for more than a few minutes at a time. And the same goes for me. I don't spend a whole lot of time around women I'm not related to.

Plus, personally, I don't find much value in having female friends. Men and women experience life too differently to be that relatable. If we ain't [headed toward] smashin' or related to each other, keep it movin', lady!

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
Lol there's no news to be broken man. I've never been in that situation, but if I were single and the opportunity arose, hired help or not, yep I'll take it.

No problem so long as one understands the rules of the game in which they play.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Even if your best bud has a wife that looks even remotely passable, if conditions were right, you'd smash. You might feel bad about it later but probably would still smash again unless it was awful or she smelled bad.

You sound like a solid friend.. :nonono:

Zemedici

Established Member
You sound like a solid friend.. :nonono:

Was just thinking the same....hahahah

I would NEVER make a pass at my buddy's girl. That's why my last relationship ended (girl cheated on me with my 'friend'), and I will never put a buddy through that, because that shit sucks.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

I would NEVER make a pass at my buddy's girl. That's why my last relationship ended (girl cheated on me with my 'friend'), and I will never put a buddy through that, because that shit sucks.

Yeap,

These hoes aint loyal... Lol

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Sure they can as long as the woman isnt hot. Every hot female friend ive had, i either banged, tried to, or let it be known that even though we're friends id **** the shit out of them if given the opportunity. Lol

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

It's got nothing to do with making a pass at her. I wouldn't make a pass at a friend's woman, either. But if I was single and she kept coming around trying to ****, we would eventually ****. And that's probably what happened with your last girl. Had your "friend" hanging around all the damned time and he ended up slidin' it up in your woman.

Zemedici

Established Member
It's got nothing to do with making a pass at her. I wouldn't make a pass at a friend's woman, either. But if I was single and she kept coming around trying to ****, we would eventually ****. And that's probably what happened with your last girl. Had your "friend" hanging around all the damned time and he ended up slidin' it up in your woman.

incorrect, I never spent time with this 'friend' and ex at the same time.

And what you're saying doesn't make sense.

You wouldn't make a pass at her, but you'd **** her.

You don't think ****ing her is making a pass at her? My buddys girls are OFF LIMITS. I don't care if it was me, my buddy, and his girl as the last 3 people on the planet, and his didn't work. I'm not repopulating. Loyalty, its a dying trait nowadays. Everyone's only out for themselves.

starnsey

Established Member
Think some of you guys need to get out of the trailer parks and start hanging out with people worth trusting.

Users who are viewing this thread