Can men and women be friends?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Think some of you guys need to get out of the trailer parks and start hanging out with people worth trusting.

Nah man, any chance I get to **** my buddies, gets taken....

Live dirty or die trying...

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
A buddy made a pass at my ex fiancee..... wait no.

I walked in on them ****ing..

I learned that day.. a human male can go through a sliding glass door :)

nxhappy

Established Member
you can try, but if she is hot enough, EVENTUALLY you will try to put it in.

jbs$

Established Member
It appears that a number of my fellow site members need lessons in honor and decency. Attempting to screw everything that is near by is a good way to go through life friendless and to die alone.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
It appears that a number of my fellow site members need lessons in honor and decently. Attempting to screw everything that is near by is a good way to go through life friendless and to die alone.

No... Just no

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

And what you're saying doesn't make sense.

You wouldn't make a pass at her, but you'd **** her.

You don't think ****ing her is making a pass at her? ...

<sigh>
It's nearly impossible to talk to young people these days. It's exhausting having to spell out even the simplest life/social concepts. NO, having sex with somebody doesn't mean you made a pass at them!!! Maybe you're so ugly that's it's unfathomable, but women DO make passes at men. So if a guy has sex with a woman who made a pass at him, that doesn't mean HE made a pass. He was the beneficiary of HER pass.

Understand now? There's a reason the phrase "respect your elders" exists. It's not because they're old and frail. It's because they know WAY more than you even think you know and have WAY MORE life experience than you.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
If you have a hot friend that your not banging...I guarantee that you are playing 5 on 1 thinking about her.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
It's got nothing to do with making a pass at her. I wouldn't make a pass at a friend's woman, either. But if I was single and she kept coming around trying to ****, we would eventually ****. And that's probably what happened with your last girl. Had your "friend" hanging around all the damned time and he ended up slidin' it up in your woman.

incorrect, I never spent time with this 'friend' and ex at the same time.

I think you need to define what a friend/buddy is exactly then. Doesn't sound like the guy was your friend at all, just someone you knew and may have talked to here and there. GT Premi is 100% correct. Some of you guys are denying human nature, it's commendable but not realistic. I have ONE female friend I haven't banged, ONE. The only reason is because she actually did talk to a actual best friend(guy I grew up with) of mine, and she's a cupcake away from being un****able lol. She's married now to a guy I don't know and we're still cool.

nxhappy

Established Member
I guess you can be "friends" with a buddy's wife .....but even then the thought of ****ing is still there ....

Users who are viewing this thread