Can't stand G8 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfire03

Established Member
LOL @ the OP being a left lane, getting mad because he wont go around... then doing 2X the speed limit... And then coming here to complain about a "asshat". Congrats OP. You fail.

+1, the OP like's to complain about some guy driving like an ass and then he does it right back. He really is an idiot.

Mr370z

GO BABY GO
Established Member
LOL @ the OP being a left lane abuser, getting mad because he wont go around... then doing 2X the speed limit... And then coming here to complain about a "asshat". Congrats OP. You fail.

Great synopsis. 10/10, would read again.

03snakeminated

Established Member
At first I was like :sleeping: but then I saw that he has a new tousley alternator and battery so I was like :eek: But then I took another look at the modlist for my shitty slow G8 and I was like
you_gonna_get_raped.jpg

It might be a close one since I am only on stock alternator though. :shrug:
Any pics or vids of the G8? that must be a badass ride :beer:
too bad you are hated by Arnold

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Maybe your gay ass should go back and read how he wouldn't stop staring at me. So he was the asshole 1st not me fudge packer

Calm down dude, I'm not trying to compare penis size with you. You don't need to go all roid rage on me.

Canadian_Bacon

Armchair Athlete
Established Member
Oh man this thread is awesome! We should start posting this thread on other forums and make it 100 pages by the end of the week. Just like the Jeep owners GF and NOS energy drink octane booster.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I was hoping this thread would go away, but since it is still here, I guess will point something out.

Maybe your gay ass should go back and read how he wouldn't stop staring at me. So he was the asshole 1st not me fudge packer

He was the asshole 1st, so you were an asshole 2nd,.,. I'm glad you cleared that up :thumbsup:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Oh and please showed me where i called the G8 a piece of shit. Stop putting words in my mouth

I was in the left lane cruizin at 80 so i could listen to the exhaust bounce off the wall & how the **** was i clogging up the lane when i was the only guy on the road then that piece of shit g8 rolls on my ass.

How do those words taste the second time around?

rocket5979

Established Member
Any pics or vids of the G8? that must be a badass ride :beer:
too bad you are hated by Arnold

Thanks for the compliments. I do have a few pics of it and what better thread to post them in than this one?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

No recent videos of it in action. I am just looking forward to the day that I can turn the boost up again! I have to keep it at about 3-4psi now because my current fuel system will only support just over 500rwhp. I have all the parts to do the new fuel system, I just got to put them on. Once that limiting factor is gone then I plan to push anywhere from 750-800rwhp and middle to low 10's on moderate boost. It doesn't quite compare to a Tousley alternator or new battery but I try. But none of what I just said really matters since Arnold hates me. :cryying:

:D

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. I do have a few pics of it and what better thread to post them in than this one?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

No recent videos of it in action. I am just looking forward to the day that I can turn the boost up again! I have to keep it at about 3-4psi now because my current fuel system will only support just over 500rwhp. I have all the parts to do the new fuel system, I just got to put them on. Once that limiting factor is gone then I plan to push anywhere from 750-800rwhp and middle to low 10's on moderate boost. It doesn't quite compare to a Tousley alternator or new battery but I try. But none of what I just said really matters since Arnold hates me. :cryying:
:D
uhhh yea that g8 would rape the OP and his almighty cobra. lol

people who cruise on the left most lane should get a smack to the back of the head.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
This should probably be in SD, but I'm going to have to agree with the OP.

They definitely drive like they have something to prove. Hey I guess not everyone is lucky enough to own a Camaro, or Mustang, or Vette. Doesn't mean they get to drive like dickheads though.

X1000.. maybe not ALL G8 owners but the few that I've run into act like it's a CTSV or something. Go on a few LSX websites and they act like the G8 is the second coming. Sure it's a nice car and all but performance wise it's a tiny bump above mediocre. There are certainly other Sedans for the same $ or less that are better.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
~aside from all this BS and back to the original G8 gripe –*
An X-CoWroker/buddy of mine bought a G8 GT last year and thinks it is the fastest thing around. It is stock. He claims it makes around 400+ HP, but that is the GXP model, in which he does not have. He is an arrogant guy in the base case... its not the car. Anyway, he thinks he can take my car and has told my friends the same. When I called him out on it via email asking about his power numbers, any power adders and a potential run... no response at all. We have not spoken since that last email I sent.

exdeath

Established Member
GET THE **** OUT OF THE LEFT LANE AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN!!

Cruising in the left lane = FAIL!!! If you are not passing GET OVER to any lane to the right of the left lane. Just cause you got a fast car doesn't mean it's OK to clog up the left lane.

I would have done the same thing, the left lane is for passing.

Except you never would have left me, unless I was in the Grand Marquis.
It would have been Cobra on Cobra cannibalism and you would have been lunch.:-D
It does not matter if there were open right lanes, you should have been in one of them.

:lol::lol::lol:

/thread

BABVenom98

Established Member
I had a G8 rev at me when I was pulling into the parking lot at best buy, and I revved back and never saw him again lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread