Cobra R Values on the Rise?

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Tim Holland mentioned to me the other day he might sell that red Boss 302 he bought because he just doesn't drive it.

Tim is a great guy. I'd like to buy it. I have $30K.

The new Mustang is really nice. I would rather have one of these.

That said, I played with a new red Corvette today on Hwy 400. It was a great looking car with six exhausts (mine has 2). GM has a great C7 Corvette (thanks to you generous taxpayers).

I am still liking my Cobra R. Nothing else is anymore than a mass production model.

The illusion of the faster car will soon fade with it's high production numbers and the rarity of the Cobra R.
1995Rb.jpg

Just saying. The pundits gave me a hard time when I bought Mr. Softie (Microsoft) at $18.

I am feeling good now. It's $40 now with great dividends.

No one will ever do well on anything when the crowd is buying it. You will make money going against the market.

The perfect one is the Cobra R. It's rare. The engine was built by Roush Racing. It's rare to see one:
1995Ra.jpg

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Doc, how many miles do you have on your R? I didn't think you drove the car for some reason.

It is now almost 10K miles. It's still maybe a 95% car?

You'll note that this recent picture is without the fuel cell (it's in my basement). I have all of the paperwork.

I just drove it 100 miles. It performed beautifully. It isn't exactly leading the collector car market forward, but I've liked it since Ford made it. It is still my favorite car.

Users who are viewing this thread