Coyote High Output Plate System

04compgt

Established Member
I pieced my own kit together sort of like this a year ago, I used your mainline plate (which is what it looks like you guys are using) and then used my own big solenoids for fuel/nitrous, no offense to the other plate that has the solenoids integrated but I have never liked the small solenoids for nitrous, I always had issues with them. It is good that you guys came out with something like this as an option for other folks that either need a bigger shot or just do not like the smaller solenoids like me. Good job!

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
^ you didn't know the baby noids are good for a 300 gun?? That's what I run of course! (or so people like to speculate) lol

NX ftw, new kit looks nice. I dig

04compgt

Established Member
^ you didn't know the baby noids are good for a 300 gun?? That's what I run of course! (or so people like to speculate) lol

NX ftw, new kit looks nice. I dig

So to make your current plate flow a 300 gun did you stack two of them together? Lmao.

Your kit would be lucky to flow a 200 on a maxed out pill.

cstone94

Established Member
So what's the overall difference in this plate kit and the standard plate that's been on the market.

Plate capable of flowing 200 more than the standard.
Bigger solenoids to handle the increased flow

Are those the only 2?

I've got the standard kit, and have been long waiting a higher flowing plate. Just want to get an insight on what all I'd need to replace to flow over 200.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
So what's the overall difference in this plate kit and the standard plate that's been on the market.

Are those the only 2?

I've got the standard kit, and have been long waiting a higher flowing plate. Just want to get an insight on what all I'd need to replace to flow over 200.

The plate they use will lines will flow a 250. The solenoids were the hold up for reaching this on the actual integrated plate. This new system will allow you to run a larger shot all day

NitrousExpress

Established Member

Are those the only 2?

Well the solenoids, and line size allow the "integrated solenoids" plate to do 200hp worth of nitrous. This high output plate has bigger orifice holes for the nitrous/fuel exit points, and it comes with the Lightning series carbon fiber and billet solenoids, which weigh less, and have an improved flow path. They flow more nitrous/fuel and ultimately make more POWA. Out of the box, this high output plate does 250hp. Per special order, we can make it 400hp capable, which will include 6an lines, and the orifices will be bigger.

Also thought I would mention, the lightning solenoids work great with a progressor, that is what they were built for, for all you guys that need to run a progressor!

Let me know if you guys have any questions guys!

Thanks,
Garrett

Last edited:

NitrousExpress

Established Member
I pieced my own kit together sort of like this a year ago, I used your mainline plate (which is what it looks like you guys are using) and then used my own big solenoids for fuel/nitrous, no offense to the other plate that has the solenoids integrated but I have never liked the small solenoids for nitrous, I always had issues with them. It is good that you guys came out with something like this as an option for other folks that either need a bigger shot or just do not like the smaller solenoids like me. Good job!

Thanks!

04compgt

Established Member
Garrett could I send my Mainline plate which is similar to this one in for modification of the larger orifices? I already run a -6 line and large solenoid.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
Here are some pics of the setup!

HO_Coyotefront_zps4679263e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ho-Coyote-DriversSide_zps8ee80801.jpg

Ho-Coyote-drivers-Side_zps49c5cb2d.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread