Coyote High Output Plate System

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
There are 2 body plugs, 1 on each side. Remove the inner fender liner and you can see them. They have a little rubber nipple you can cut off and route the -4 line and it fits perfectly.

Reaper317

Established Member
So youre saying run it under the car and behind the inner wheel well? Any chance you have any pics of the line under the car?

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
No, not under the car. Inside the car...

Get a flashlight, get on your back in driver's seat and look to the top and left of the clutch pedal. You'll see the body plug.

Remove the driver's side inner fender liner and you'll see it more clearly. There are plugs on either side of the car.

Reaper317

Established Member
^ that was my plan. Deleting the sound tube and routing through there. Only concern is if the line is long enough

Stang50

Established Member
^ that was my plan. Deleting the sound tube and routing through there. Only concern is if the line is long enough

Yes delete the sound tube, you dont need that and it frees up a lot of room. That is what i did and ran it to through the grommet it was attached too. Then inside the car along the door frame all the way to the back. It reached fine with a little bit of slack left.

Reaper317

Established Member
Yeah... the supplied line just isnt long enough for me. I dont know why, but it seems the only way to route this thing is along the botom in a straight line up by the headers.... not happening.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Line should be 20' in length and have plenty to make it to trunk with no issues..

Reaper317

Established Member
Thank you. Will do. For sure. Talk about aggrivating! Bad fitting brackets, missing purge port plugs for both solinoids, and short nitrous line. Talk about a bad first experience!

Reaper317

Established Member
Already recieved the purge port plugs, amd a new line is on its way :). Hope I dont run into anymore issues haha

Users who are viewing this thread